"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Confusion..

J

Juon123

Guest
I have no clue whats going on right now.

Right now, I am kind of in between... Do I like her or no?...

I think she's interested in me, cause of the way she acts and talks to me. At work, she would rub against me and we would flirt around a bit. It's all good. But there's one thing that I don't understand.

She would randomly talk to me about her having sex with her friend...(She was a virgin...not anymore) Like over break, it was a mutual hook-up between her and this guy. It's like, yeah we're both virgins so lets end it.

Today, she brought it up again. She was like, "oh, man...today's gonna be great. I'm gonna have sex after school with the same guy. We were suppose to do it like blah blah, but he was busy. So we are doing it after school.

Right at that moment...I was like...okay

I don't know if she tells anyone else that but...the fact that shes telling me this, makes me want to think it over again...Hmm do i want to ask her out or not...

I'm kinda confused. I know what to do but i want to hear others opinions on this.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

naluholo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
Summerdale, AL, USA
Don't ask her out... When she flirts, flirt back... When she rubs against you, rub back. Start initiating the rubbing and flirting, but don't ask her out. Flirt for practice, for fun, or for whatever else, but understand that her talking about how excited she is to have sex with another guy is a clear indicator that she's not thinking of having sex with you. That may change in the future, but don't count on it. Concentrate on other girls.
 

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
Girls are AFC. If she was interested in YOU, she would undoubtedly make it very clear to you. Honestly, I'll tell you what I would do.

Continue doing your thing, whatever it is. The next time she brings her F-Buddy up, strongly, but without anger give her this line

Listen, sweetheart, If you want to yack your mouth off about your boyfriends, i am not the person to talk to. There are plenty of your friends and desperate guys who would care, but unfortunately for you I DON'T.
BAM BABY

Read her reactions. If she walks away disgusted, you probably hit it off a bit harsh, but no problem. If she goes deadly silent, then you did your work and did your work well. If she seems like she got uncomfortable, even better.

The fact is, if this chick keeps talking about the guy, she is excited about HIM. Because of that she will run her mouth to anyone who will listen while she gets anxious and jittery. Move on Bro, but try that line, if anything it will get you her respect.

[edit] read the bible, http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/index.php
 

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
sorry, i keep double posting :confused:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top