Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confusing Situation: High Interest Girl

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
Kinda redundant to say "high interest" as this is pretty much always the case, but maybe she's more shy or sensitive.

I met this girl at a mixer, we chatted for a very long period of time. I didn't bother to get her number, enjoying the convo, forgetting about logistics. Couple of ****blocks entered the picture, evening ended.

I see her again about a month later. She sees me from opposite end of room. She has this look of extreme pleasure staring at me. I catch her, may have embarrassed her. I go find her later, give her a hug but she is kinda frigid and cold. Turns out she was probably on a "date" with some rando.

So yeah, I guess I answered my own question. I didn't show high enough interest or work out logistics early on, she went for some low level safe guy on a date and felt embarrassed she was still jonesing over me in front of him.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing confusing about this.

OP, you made a huge mistake. Always ask for the phone number. There are no excuses. Don’t speculate about anything regarding women if you didn’t complete that first step. If you actually do see her again, ask for her number. This is game 101.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't show high enough interest or work out logistics early on, she went for some low level safe guy on a date and felt embarrassed she was still jonesing over me in front of him.
"Low-level safe guy" who probably asked for her number. If you want to show her how bad a$$ you are, start by asking her out directly. You missed two chances!

You are rationalizing - I've been there.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This shows that you shouldn't wait too long to get contact details, because you never know when someone is going to come and interrupt the conversation. In the worst case scenario have cards ready to hand out if you suddenly have to leave - it´s not the smoothest way, but if she has high enough interest it won´t matter and she´ll call or message you.

A month later who knows what the situation was, but women change their minds every 5 minutes so after a month...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Failing to do something that will allow you to get to step 1 with a woman(aka contact her in some way) when you have the opportunity causes you to end of in this situation.

The problem many guys have is twofold.

1) Not recognizing an opportunity when it presents itself
2) Not taking advantage of an opportunity when they do recognize it.

This situation would be #2. You recognized the opportunity but you didn't take advantage of it. Always assume if you don't take advantage of an opportunity when it's there that you won't get another chance.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
Actually, I did run into her again a couple of weeks after that. She was sitting alone at a park. She was on her phone and seemed to be in a very serious mood. I literally walked right past her. I wasn't even sure if it was her.

She was seated right near the area I usually work out at so I went to my usual spot. A moment later, she approached me, still on her phone(?). I chatted her up briefly, but she was kinda spaced out, just staring, not saying anything, then after a minute or so she just walked off.

I was like WTF? Strange, strange chick.