"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Confusing Situation: High Interest Girl

bonesmahoney

Banned
Joined
Oct 5, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
108
Kinda redundant to say "high interest" as this is pretty much always the case, but maybe she's more shy or sensitive.

I met this girl at a mixer, we chatted for a very long period of time. I didn't bother to get her number, enjoying the convo, forgetting about logistics. Couple of ****blocks entered the picture, evening ended.

I see her again about a month later. She sees me from opposite end of room. She has this look of extreme pleasure staring at me. I catch her, may have embarrassed her. I go find her later, give her a hug but she is kinda frigid and cold. Turns out she was probably on a "date" with some rando.

So yeah, I guess I answered my own question. I didn't show high enough interest or work out logistics early on, she went for some low level safe guy on a date and felt embarrassed she was still jonesing over me in front of him.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
There is nothing confusing about this.

OP, you made a huge mistake. Always ask for the phone number. There are no excuses. Don’t speculate about anything regarding women if you didn’t complete that first step. If you actually do see her again, ask for her number. This is game 101.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
This shows that you shouldn't wait too long to get contact details, because you never know when someone is going to come and interrupt the conversation. In the worst case scenario have cards ready to hand out if you suddenly have to leave - it´s not the smoothest way, but if she has high enough interest it won´t matter and she´ll call or message you.

A month later who knows what the situation was, but women change their minds every 5 minutes so after a month...
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
Failing to do something that will allow you to get to step 1 with a woman(aka contact her in some way) when you have the opportunity causes you to end of in this situation.

The problem many guys have is twofold.

1) Not recognizing an opportunity when it presents itself
2) Not taking advantage of an opportunity when they do recognize it.

This situation would be #2. You recognized the opportunity but you didn't take advantage of it. Always assume if you don't take advantage of an opportunity when it's there that you won't get another chance.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bonesmahoney

Banned
Joined
Oct 5, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
108
Actually, I did run into her again a couple of weeks after that. She was sitting alone at a park. She was on her phone and seemed to be in a very serious mood. I literally walked right past her. I wasn't even sure if it was her.

She was seated right near the area I usually work out at so I went to my usual spot. A moment later, she approached me, still on her phone(?). I chatted her up briefly, but she was kinda spaced out, just staring, not saying anything, then after a minute or so she just walked off.

I was like WTF? Strange, strange chick.
 
Top