"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

confusing pile o shiat. check this triangle out

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
HB 8.5 likes me.
I don't like her like that. We are friends.
I like the HB's friend. She likes someone else.
HB's other friend used to be my oneitis.

GODDAM!!

Well, that's the whole picture but how do I get her not to like me?! And go back to being friends? I mean, I didn't even do anything special to get her to like me...wtf. Goddam **** was going to smooth and now this pops up. GODDAM

btw, why don't I like a HB latina 8.5? Because it's personal stuff that has to do with the dark world of drugs, alcohol, and money. er...something like that lol
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
If she's a smart girl, the HB 8.5 will get over it sooner or later. Since all three chicks know u, its a good idea to build good rapport among all of em in the meantime. What does the target chick look like?
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
HB 8.5 is now HB 8.

ok so HB8 is: latina, tall, medium tits, dancer, friendly

HBtarget is: caucasian, sports gal, big tits :D , friendly, smart gal

HBfriend is: asian, short, i think she's high maintenence.

Anyways, HB target likes this black guy so I'm like, "whatever." HBfriend said she'd tell me somethign special like on Wednesday or thursday I can't remember, but she said she'd tell me something that might help here. I'm trying to keep them all happy because if one goes pissy then they will someone all bond together and team up on me because these chicks are like close as hell although they have little fights. No, not in bed unfortunately. :(
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
AFK, if I were you, I'd be all over that HB8. You must have extremely high standards. For me, if a b1tch is fine, I'm diggin' it out. ;)
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Yes it is very complex. I believe HBfriend likes me. I also believe she is kinda reluctantly egging HB8 on. However, I can't piss either off for covert reasons but let's just say sh1t will hit the fan if either gets pissed. turns out HB8 and HB target used to like the same guy. That guy is no longer alive.

Well...he's alive but he's like fvcked up now like everyone is against him except a few open-minded ppl like me :D or ppl who know the whole story. HB oneitis and HB target also liked the same guy. I think HB target is getting pissed she can't get the guy she wants but she's the hottest outta them all so I dunno why. hmm...
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Anyways, HB target likes this black guy so I'm like, "whatever."
Hey man, stuff like that happens. Night before last I was at this party and I was the only black guy (ironic movie type setting:p )
Anywho this girl came in who happened to be black. She was talking and out of nowhere she says "I don't date black guys."

Some women have certain pereferences just like us guys do. Did I get pissed at her statement...eh a little. But I got over it because she wasn't really that attractive and there was a caucasin chick at the party with big boobs DOH!!!!!!!:p

Anywhoo learn to just brush your shoulder off man when stuff like that happens.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top