Confusing Negs

evesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl who's gaming me in my seminar. Some of her language and comments confuse me. Although I am 110% certain she wants me, I don't really know what she means or intends by some of her comments. She seems to get upset frequently at me. At one time, she called me "egotistical." There seemed to be nothing prompting this. Another time, she gave me a dirty look when my phone rang: "whos' calling you?!?" and again seemed really upset. What is going on with this unpredictable behavior?

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score
THEN BRING OUT THE BIG GUNZ!!!! read all yu can from Fingers' Weapons of Mass Seduction. too bad im jumpin out now. would have told u a couple of tactics i learnt from that stuff.

i'll be checkin on your progress

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are signs that she's interested. She called you egotistical to try to get a rise out of you, hoping you would come back at her (she wanted to hear you talk about her). Then she showed jealousy when someone else called you. Hot as hell? Hit that.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants you. Whatever else comes out of her mouth she's just telling you this in her own way.

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit that thing!