“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Confused

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Hey guys I got a new girlfriend. She's really nice and sweet. Bought me loads of gifts for Valentine's day. Ok lets get to the point. She told me last night she loved me and would call me in the morning. Well I've gotten no call and it's now 5pm. She also hasn't been online as it says last active 16 hours ago. She lives next door to her father who has wifi so she can message me if she wanted to. I'm a little bit confused could some of the real men here help me on this one? Maybe a bit of reassurance or help me see something I'm clearly missing? P.s I haven't chased her.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Hey guys I got a new girlfriend. She's really nice and sweet. Bought me loads of gifts for Valentine's day. Ok lets get to the point. She told me last night she loved me and would call me in the morning. Well I've gotten no call and it's now 5pm. She also hasn't been online as it says last active 16 hours ago. She lives next door to her father who has wifi so she can message me if she wanted to. I'm a little bit confused could some of the real men here help me on this one? Maybe a bit of reassurance or help me see something I'm clearly missing? P.s I haven't chased her.
LOOOL I MISS THE TIMES WHEN I CARED ABOUT "SHES NOT ANSWERING"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@Spaz Ok, why would she say she loves me and she will call in the morning then to just not call me, go online and not even message me goodnight like she normally would.
 

Sigma68

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
Location
England
I got a Valentine's card too. Even recognised the handwriting. I ALWAYS use my blow-up doll's hand when I write something distasteful.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Because she is a woman and she will test you, consciously or not. If you reach out to her asking where she is or for any reason, you will fail this test. You must have SOMETHING else you can do besides wonder where she is.
Nicely put Sam.

As stated by Sam, it's because of that @niceguytoalphamale

A man must not be needy - remember that.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
Neediness, insecurity, and acting like a wussy is a HUGE turnoff to women and will kill a relationship quicker than anything else.

Don't chase or contact her. If/when she reaches out, take your sweet time responding. Tell her you were busy with things. If you really want this relationship or any to last you must make YOURSELF #1 and the woman maybe #4 behind family, career, friends. The more you can stay focused on your goals and objectives, without her, the more attractive you become to her.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
She lives next door to her father who has wifi so she can message me if she wanted to. I'm a little bit confused could some of the real men here help me on this one?
Maybe her fathers wifi is down as well.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Stop acting like a wussy, she should be wondering about you not the other way around, you're a senior don Juan but not acting like one, you also sound extremely insecure, "why would she say she loves me then not call" wtf is that?

Relax lil bro, stop making something when it's nothing, she didn't call you back because she has a life, as you should yourself, if you had a life this would not be a concern of yours.....

You need inner game work, you been here for awhile now, you should be better with this.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Hey guys I got a new girlfriend. She's really nice and sweet. Bought me loads of gifts for Valentine's day. Ok lets get to the point. She told me last night she loved me and would call me in the morning. Well I've gotten no call and it's now 5pm. She also hasn't been online as it says last active 16 hours ago. She lives next door to her father who has wifi so she can message me if she wanted to. I'm a little bit confused could some of the real men here help me on this one? Maybe a bit of reassurance or help me see something I'm clearly missing? P.s I haven't chased her.
You were just posting thread after thread about the last chick that confused you and now you found another and she is already saying that she loves you?

What are you missing?
 
Top