Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I got a new girlfriend. She's really nice and sweet. Bought me loads of gifts for Valentine's day. Ok lets get to the point. She told me last night she loved me and would call me in the morning. Well I've gotten no call and it's now 5pm. She also hasn't been online as it says last active 16 hours ago. She lives next door to her father who has wifi so she can message me if she wanted to. I'm a little bit confused could some of the real men here help me on this one? Maybe a bit of reassurance or help me see something I'm clearly missing? P.s I haven't chased her.

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys I got a new girlfriend. She's really nice and sweet. Bought me loads of gifts for Valentine's day. Ok lets get to the point. She told me last night she loved me and would call me in the morning. Well I've gotten no call and it's now 5pm. She also hasn't been online as it says last active 16 hours ago. She lives next door to her father who has wifi so she can message me if she wanted to. I'm a little bit confused could some of the real men here help me on this one? Maybe a bit of reassurance or help me see something I'm clearly missing? P.s I haven't chased her.
LOOOL I MISS THE TIMES WHEN I CARED ABOUT "SHES NOT ANSWERING"

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz Ok, why would she say she loves me and she will call in the morning then to just not call me, go online and not even message me goodnight like she normally would.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz Ok, why would she say she loves me and she will call in the morning then to just not call me, go online and not even message me goodnight like she normally would.
Because she is a woman and she will test you, consciously or not. If you reach out to her asking where she is or for any reason, you will fail this test. You must have SOMETHING else you can do besides wonder where she is.

Sigma68

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a Valentine's card too. Even recognised the handwriting. I ALWAYS use my blow-up doll's hand when I write something distasteful.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Because she is a woman and she will test you, consciously or not. If you reach out to her asking where she is or for any reason, you will fail this test. You must have SOMETHING else you can do besides wonder where she is.
Nicely put Sam.

As stated by Sam, it's because of that @niceguytoalphamale

A man must not be needy - remember that.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neediness, insecurity, and acting like a wussy is a HUGE turnoff to women and will kill a relationship quicker than anything else.

Don't chase or contact her. If/when she reaches out, take your sweet time responding. Tell her you were busy with things. If you really want this relationship or any to last you must make YOURSELF #1 and the woman maybe #4 behind family, career, friends. The more you can stay focused on your goals and objectives, without her, the more attractive you become to her.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
She lives next door to her father who has wifi so she can message me if she wanted to. I'm a little bit confused could some of the real men here help me on this one?
Maybe her fathers wifi is down as well.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Stop acting like a wussy, she should be wondering about you not the other way around, you're a senior don Juan but not acting like one, you also sound extremely insecure, "why would she say she loves me then not call" wtf is that?

Relax lil bro, stop making something when it's nothing, she didn't call you back because she has a life, as you should yourself, if you had a life this would not be a concern of yours.....

You need inner game work, you been here for awhile now, you should be better with this.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You were just posting thread after thread about the last chick that confused you and now you found another and she is already saying that she loves you?

What are you missing?