Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused

tharam04

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this one girl that I know and we've had a lil something going on for a while now.

What I don't understand is why is it that when one of us doesn't go to the other person's place for a while (at least a few weeks) or we don't talk at all (including phone, text, IM, Facebook, etc), she asks "Where you been?" or "Why you been hiding?" or "What all have you been doing?" the following time that she sees me?

I tell her what I've been doing (school, work, or chillin), but it's like she don't understand. She'll repeatedly ask me the same question until I say something that she don't expect me to say or she see that I'ma keep giving her the same answer.

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
tharam04 said:
There's this one girl that I know and we've had a lil something going on for a while now.

What I don't understand is why is it that when one of us doesn't go to the other person's place for a while (at least a few weeks) or we don't talk at all (including phone, text, IM, Facebook, etc), she asks "Where you been?" or "Why you been hiding?" or "What all have you been doing?" the following time that she sees me?
That's called being social. If you haven't seen a friend in a while, what did you say to him first time you see him again? "Hey, how's it going?" You kinda want to know what he's been up to.