Confused help!!

acerazor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this woman I work with who keeps texting me. Don't see her too often as we work different shifts. Anyway, she has a bf & I have a gf but she displays mayjor interest to me (lots of kino, sexual talk etc..). She says she only likes me as a friend but she acts like its more than that! I just tease and neg her a lot, no real friend talk goes on. I know you shouldn't listen to what a woman says so do you think she could like me even though she text me saying she doesn't (maybe because the bf & I have a gf?) Her friends also thinks she likes me :L

Any help on this chick appreciated

acerazor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
She's using game on you. If you're interested, game back, see where it leads as fast as you can move.

Otherwise, enjoy the attention and play.
Yeah I would agree she's got her game in place, why send me such mixed signals though? Using me as a backup if her & her bf doesn't work or maybe she's planning a change of men? Such a confusing woman!!! :L

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
acerazor1 said:
There's this woman I work with who keeps texting me. Don't see her too often as we work different shifts. Anyway, she has a bf & I have a gf but she displays mayjor interest to me (lots of kino, sexual talk etc..). She says she only likes me as a friend but she acts like its more than that! I just tease and neg her a lot, no real friend talk goes on. I know you shouldn't listen to what a woman says so do you think she could like me even though she text me saying she doesn't (maybe because the bf & I have a gf?) Her friends also thinks she likes me :L

Any help on this chick appreciated
Judging by your conversations with her I say she's into you, but you have a girlfriend to think about.

acerazor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Push-pull. Works doesn't it? Turn it around on her.

She's a woman. They don't think like we do.
So do chicks use these techniques on purpose like us men do? Or do some just unintentionally use them?

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls like to play a bit for attention, some take it further then others. I think most of them wouldn't actually follow through on it though, they just like it as a kind of fantasy. It's best that it stays that way especially as you work with her so just enjoy the play.

Interesting question would be: would she be so into you if you didn't have gf? Does she just feel ok playing with you knowing that it can't lead anywhere?