"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Confused by a perfect 10

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by guittarjedi
Yeah Kaine, that's pretty much what I've been doing. Even though I've cranked up the nice level, I still slip into C+F when the opportunities arise. It's become an automatic part of my personality. I literally can't control it.

I know many people think I should just give up. Why should I? As long as we are on a friendly level there is always a chance to increase attraction. Women are fickle, they change there minds every day. Many relationships start out rocky and then grow into romance.

I know some of you think I'm obsessing over this one girl. She's not the only one I'm gaming, just the most challenging one. That's why most of my posts are about her.
No, there's not a chance to increase attraction. That is something that is either there or it isn't. The only exception to that is if you weight like 300 lbs and drop to a healthy weight for your height. If you keep yourself at your best and she isn't into you now, she never will be, period. You're wasting your time. I don't mean to sound negative, but it's frustrating to listen to guys think they can change whether or not someone is attracted to them just by what they say and how they act. You can't. It's about physical chemistry and if it isn't there, you can't force it to be no matter how hard you try.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
The female 'hotness to number mark' graph looks like an exponent function and has an asymptote at 10. So it never reaches ten. That's how I look at it.
 
Top