"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Confident Role Models

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
Originally posted by Andress
nope ...why ?
You must be joking, Ross Geller is an AFC, and an obvious one at that.

Remember that episode of Friends where Charlie (his gf at the time), went back to her old boyfriend, the guy who was gonna give Ross a grant or something. Ross in that episode is just blown away by that other guy, he stinks of low status male, and AFCness!, and loses the girl because of it.

Plus whenever he tries to get Rachael by using a 'smooth' line, he can't resist a childish nervous giggle right after. (You must know what I mean).

Add to that how he always exclaims stuff like '4 months!!!, haven't had sex in 4 months!!!!'. I don't think your likely to hear James Bond or any of Vin Diesel's characters saying that! ;)

So Ross Geller as DJ role model?........ I think not!
 

Andress

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
here
course I'm kidding ... he's a wuss ... he's funny though
there's proof that most guys that study too much don't know anything else about life
feministas= school, college want us men to be totally ignorant about relationships and much more ... how much would I like that info like in this site would be a public teaching for kids !
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Originally posted by Andress
Fidel Castro

saddam hussein

Osama bil laden

I hope you were joking... If not I just lost all respect for you!

:cool:
 

Devestator

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2003
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
They're world leaders! Of course they're confident. In fact, they have megalomania - the highest and most insane levels of confidence. And b*tches love them!

Confidence matters more than morality among chicks. Either build great things that help humanity or bring wars that bring our civilization to the brink of destruction, and you'll get multitudes of women wet! This quirk in human nature has led to the advancement of civilization and the deaths of millions.

Women love evil men! It takes great confidence to be completely immoral. Here's some more role models:

Adolf Hitler - seduced millions, his wife killed herself with him.

Ted Bundy - still got love letters in death row, like 200 or so.

Attila the hun

Mao Tse Tung

Joe Stalin

G.W. Bush

You get the idea.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
yea got a point.... the evil guys sure do get the hunnies...
 

dice

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
304
Reaction score
5
no one has said this one yet but i think its a good one if u watch basketball - kobe bryant, everything he does on court and in interviews is with unbelievable confidence and u can just look at him and know he thinks he can do anything and most of the time he does
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
new one now; brad pitt playing achilles in troy
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
howard stern is the man....alsmot every single beautiful girl that goes to his show gets a crush on him.....
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
No, they are AFC's. Why?-- Because they have to control women.

Do you like talking to women? - if you try that you'll get your head blown off with their leadership. Women would be so covered up that you would not be able to tell what your getting... or rather, risking your life for anyways. And if you go out and laugh and have fun with your friends, you will get shot-- because it is illegal.

Evil guys get female losers. Because they are losers.

Jeez.

:rolleyes:
 

Devestator

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2003
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
I disagree. I think it was said that half the world is related to Gangus Khan. You may quibble over whether he used the dj bible or not, but he got a lot of p*ssy (and I'll bet a lot of it was CONSENTUAL in addition to rapes).

Controling women: isn't that what this is all about? We focus on mind games while some people in history took control from the point of a sword. Both employ the warrior spirit, which we should cultiviate. I hope that you create, rather than destroy, with this spirt, but either will get you laid.

Danm! Forgot about Mengele! You know, the Nazi doctor? By some accounts, Jewish women that he was about to kill or mutilate were intensly attracted to him because of his confidence, looks, and, mostly, how he degraded them.
 

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2003
Messages
839
Reaction score
30
Sh!t I thought this post would be kind of pointless, but I guess I will bite.

Tons of professional athletes:
Michael Jordan (obviously) It definitely takes balls to come out of retirement twice and leave the game that hails you as the best there ever was for another sport that you played briefly in high school just because you loved the comradery involved.

LeBron James - it took a lot of balls to live up to all his hype, I mean just look at Darko....

Tom Brady - the guy was originally a 6th round pick and thought to be a backup third-string quarterback at best in his NFL career.

Tim Duncan - lots of skill but no ego.

Sh!t i could go on and on....
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Andress

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
here
dictators ... are leaders


stephen covey

"seven habits of higly effective people"
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Dirtheart
I agree with many of those mentioned. However, I don't think I could ever aspire to be like those rappers you mentioned. Take away their money and success and you're left with a very cliched, immature and (in some cases) a somewhat mentally retarded impression. Nothing makes me cringe more than a wannabe rapper. R&B artists have more class though, so I agree there.
DITTO!
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by undesputable
howard stern is the man....alsmot every single beautiful girl that goes to his show gets a crush on him.....
no, they just act that way so he keeps talking to them longer... the longer they are on the air, the more publicity they get. Howard can pull a lot of strings for them and help them get a start in show business, but he's too smart to let himself be used like that.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top