Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confidence DOESN'T attract women

drjekyll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
What if all your past experiences were bad? How can you try again with confidence if experiences were bad?

If they were bad then you were proven to be IN-capable, right? So, how do you convince yourself otherwise?
You don't.

You prove it.

You prove it by doing it.

Yes. That's the only way to turn it around.

I've been in this position. Everyone has. There is only one thing you can do.

Get the **** out there and act. Act relentlessly. Move toward your goal. If your goal is competence with women, and you do not feel like you'll ever get there, **** the way you feel.

Seriously. Fvck the way you feel. Just make it happen.

How? By doing whatever it takes for as long as it takes.

This whole thing is extremely simple. I assure you of this. It is not complex. It is simple. Get out there, learn from naturals, learn from men who've built up natural game. Myself. Pook. Juggler. Zan. Razorjack. Gunwitch.

The only way you will build condifence from nothing is by going out there and trying to do this EVEN THOUGH you feel like broken and weak.

In fact, I'll go further.

Go out there and do this BECAUSE you feel broken and weak.

manchild

Don Juan
Reaction score
drjekyll said:
You don't.

You prove it.

You prove it by doing it.

Yes. That's the only way to turn it around.

I've been in this position. Everyone has. There is only one thing you can do.

Get the **** out there and act. Act relentlessly. Move toward your goal. If your goal is competence with women, and you do not feel like you'll ever get there, **** the way you feel.

Seriously. Fvck the way you feel. Just make it happen.

How? By doing whatever it takes for as long as it takes.

This whole thing is extremely simple. I assure you of this. It is not complex. It is simple. Get out there, learn from naturals, learn from men who've built up natural game. Myself. Pook. Juggler. Zan. Razorjack. Gunwitch.

The only way you will build condifence from nothing is by going out there and trying to do this EVEN THOUGH you feel like broken and weak.

In fact, I'll go further.

Go out there and do this BECAUSE you feel broken and weak.
I totally agree

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon,

I think it is great you have a attracted a beautiful women....who gets gifts from rich guys.

But.....I'm not saying that celebrities and athletes are the only one who date hot women or that they ALWAYS beat out an average guy. There are always exceptions. Everybody is different. Attraction is about perceived superiority.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you defining superiority? How am I superior to these guys? I mean from what I've seen, they're just as attractive as I am and they've got more social status then I do. They've got me beat on just about every front but I know how to beat them because I'm able to read signs and play the game better then they do. Being a player takes an intangible skill of staying in the game, knowing how to create attraction and having the confidence to see yourself closing from start to finish.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drjekyll,

you are one of my heroes.

comic_relief

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the "examples" in my previous posts on "percieved" SUPERIORITY traits by Men, true life woman, and sorority girl. These ofcourse are just examples....they're a a gazillion more.

Women follow their hearts....And for whatever reason she sees you as more superior then those other guys. I don't know you...so I can't say....GREAT JOB THOUGH.

drjekyll

Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
drjekyll,

you are one of my heroes.

comic_relief
Well thank you very much sir.

*doffs cap*