Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Condoms for big guys

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fitch
Size really DOES NOT matter. It is a MYTH.
You're in denial.

You also have a small penis and everyone knows. I laugh at you. hahahaha

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No your just a materialist easily succumbing to societies "truths." When in acuallity, you HAVE no proof on whether it is true or not.

"The masses are @sses." -- You just follow the crowd.

On on the other hand have proof. If anyone requests it, I will be glad to show it to them.

Furthermore, please tell me HOW do you know my penis size? Even though your mom is well acquainted with my penis does not give you presmise to know it.

Have you heard the stories of the 12'' legend...? If you did, then you wouldn't be talking.

Don't point you little stubby finger at me claiming I am in DENIAL. What do you base your evidence on?

Flint Stoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
No your just a materialist easily succumbing to societies "truths." When in acuallity, you HAVE no proof on whether it is true or not.

On on the other hand have proof. If anyone requests it, I will be glad to show it to them.

Furthermore, please tell me HOW do you know my penis size? Even though your mom is well acquainted with my penis does not give you presmise to know it.

Have you heard the stories of the 12'' legend...? If you did, then you wouldn't be talking.

Don't point you little stubby finger at me claiming I am in DENIAL. What do you base your evidence on?

shut DOOWWNNN

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Hahahaha....

The way you got so defensive really shows you have a small penis. :p

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nex
Hahahaha....

The way you got so defensive really shows you have a small penis. :p

LMAO, good sh1t.

Flint Stoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyways.. what kind of condom would you guys suggest for someone 7inches in length.. 6 in girth?

I find normal sized condoms kind of tight