"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Complimenting your Bro's HO

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Is it out of line to compliment your friend's GF, in front of him? I did that and said something along the lines of "You look sexy [or attractive, i don't remember]". The girl told me afterwards that it was an inappropriate comment. Yet that was the first thing I thought of saying. I suspect that she's not used to me talking like that because she used to know me from times I was AFC. Am I so deep in the friendzone that I'm finding metaphorical tampons? I'm not really going after her at all. Just thought she looked attractive when I said that.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
did you have her pinned up against the wall while you were alone and whispered it in her ear.

if not, i don't think you did anything wrong. i'm pretty sure that once or twice i've told friends girlfriends they look hot, but i'm not sure to be honest.
 

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
I told her that at the new year's party.
lol, then tell her to lighten up. That's ridiculous, you're at a party having a good time. Things like that should flow freely in those kinds of moods. You did nothing wrong. She's over reacting.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
You could of been doing worse things like banging her.... I dunno whats wrong with telling your friend's girl that she is hot.
 

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NJ
I see nothing wrong with it. She did, so don't do it to her again. But telling a girl she looks nice at a party and getting told it was inappropriate? Sounds like a bit of an odd chick . . .
 
Top