Completcated woman. (Are there any other kinds?)

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there is this girl I like. But several things are the problem. She mainipulated my best freind but he is cool if I date her. She also has feelings for a total prick. I don't know how to get her to really like me. I mean we click and everything even haveing prolonged conversations. But I would really like to know what to do to get her to stop chaseing this jerk and see me in a whole new light. (I've been reaing the bible yes.) She had gone out with this guy beofre twice and broke up each time. The last time it was he who broke it off.

Also T-Roy is my wingman if you know him. So you can inclucde him in any plans and he'll help.

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh no. I don't really know her well enough to be in the friend zone.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to be the better catch then the other guy... Make your impressions good and don't be too aviable. Use the push-pull technique/theory and step up the kino/flirting. Take her on action dates. Simple things like this will help you. But, before you decide you like her look at it like this. She manipulated ur best friend and is also going after another guy. She either just likes the attention or is just looking for the right guy. You must decide for yourself which one it is.

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks good advice. I'll think about it.

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Loacker said:
Hahahah holy crap that cracked me the f*** up!
ppl's problems are funny eh? though now i admit she ain't worth it