Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Commuting for dates?

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone - simple question here.

Last night I was out in a nearby big city, about an hour away. Huge opportunities to meet women in some of the places there. I got one number from a girl that appeared to be very interested.

However, what turns me off is the potential commute. Why would I spend time calling girls who live an hour away when I could be going on dates locally?

What are your perspectives on this. What is the maximum distance you will go to see a woman?

1ncredible

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been on a lot of dates outside my local area. The furthest Ive been is probably about 1.5 hour drive away and we went out several times. I get free and or heavily discounted rail travel so I tend to use that. There is a limit as to how far I'd travel though.

R

Rubato

I would think about the success you're having in your own area first and whether that's enough for you. Is it?

If it's not, are there things you can do to change it?

Naturally, if you're exhausting all available options where you are and that isn't cutting it, go somewhere else. But I wouldn't want to commute to see a girl if I didn't have to. P*ssy is p*ssy whether it takes you 10 minutes to get there or an hour.