"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Communication during vacation

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Hey Everybody,

Been seeing a girl for almost a month now, 4 total dates, sex on 3 of them.

After our most recent date she left for a week vacation out of state visiting family. She already talked about calling me and seeing me when she gets back sometime next week.

In situations like this, do you try to get any text communication going when either you or the other is on a vacation, and you already have the conception that you’ll be talking and seeing one another once you/she returns?

Overall, we don’t text too much and actually have done more calling than texting in the last month of going out.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Perfect opportunity for you to show her your not needy. Let her vacation. If she texts then keep replies light. Let her send some cool pictures and enjoy the time away from her. At 4 months and this is anxiety for you tells me you should work on your inner state of mind.

Thanks for the input - this is pretty much what I’m doing anyways, was just more curious how others roll with situations like this. I prefer to let women come to me anyways, and so far everything has gone well with that in the past and in this particular instance. Just trying to learn and get better is all. No anxiety about it whatsoever - I actually went on a killer date last night with an entirely new girl, so I’m still dating other women. I’m honestly just curious and open to learning more.

The girl in question is 4 dates in one month, not 4 months.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
You should do what you want. That is having a solid frame.

The only thing that would be detrimental to this would be blowing her phone up. If you want some communication, its perfectly ok. Just let her enjoy her vacation without being glued to her phone responding to your endless texts.
 
Top