Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cologne with pheromone spray , worth a try????

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has any of you tried out cologne with a pheromone scent? I've been reading a lot about it and hear it works well. If so what kind do you use?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has any of you tried out cologne with a pheromone scent? I've been reading a lot about it and hear it works well. If so what kind do you use?
Yes it is 100% worth a try. I used to try pheromone sprays and Dial soap infused with pheromones. The use of pheromones stopped after I visited a prostitute on December 5, 2014 and suffered a nasty spiritual attack afterwards. I used it mostly in 2010-2011, and revived it again between 2013-February 2014. Got married in July 5, 2014 (my ex-wife loved the smell of the pheromone when it was sprayed on, its the first thing she would notice).

I used it allot in 2013 period mainly for self-effects. However, a number of things have changed with since 2014 and I lost interest with it. I have old sprays and bottles in the basement collecting dust and probably leaking out of the containers.

It was an adventure when it was used in the past. They had this A314 pheromone which had an ingredient that would make women perceive you as someone important, like you had an expensive suit on. They had Instant Shine which increased the energy/mood vibe and put you into an upbeat frame if you were mainly serious or whatnot. Plus a bunch of other pheromones on the market.

Usually subtle hits are experienced here and there. You won't get a woman throwing herself on you or acting crazy, but you may notice things from the corner of your eye that is observable enough to know something could be working. So, I'd say you usually get very high-quality breadcrumb results for the investment in buying a bottle. I've noticed some pheromone also soothes my mind, or way I process women around me in such a way that I could be on their wavelength and synch better with them. Allot of issues with women are wavelength issues where if you are out of synch you are just a fish out of water, and I feel pheromones helps fix these nuances.

Whatever happened in 2014 turned me off from using pheromones, because I think there were some fairly decent results all around prior to that.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
With so many gullible men like you around the world, I might just draw up a working paper on how to harvest sweaty smelly armpit juice from men in poor countries.

Might be a good and easy way for them to earn some good money.

It's like passive income.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought some of the pheromone soap from grondyke soap thru rich cooper's channel. It's leaps and bounds better than any soap you can pick up at the supermarket in both quality and scent.

Does the pheromone component actually work? Highly debatable.

I think it's just a placebo or magic feather, you might actually come off more confident knowing that you're wearing something "special" and thinking that it's working. But, is it really? Or is it just you acting more confident?

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read the forums and no one, I mean no one, was able to **** even 20 girls in a year using pheromones. Based on what I have read there is a small percentage of women who will react strongly to pheromones, but only in a very special situation when you already close to each other and she can actually perceive them and when there aren't too many other people or odors. In other words, it wouldn't help you to get many girls. It would help you only if you have zero game and can't approach women by yourself, then there is a very small chance that a woman with a good sense of smell (lol) will open you.

Anyway, imagine that the ugly fat girl talks to you. And then suddenly you have a boner (because she used pheromones)! Would you want to f*ck her because of that? No, you will just think that there is something wrong with your d*ck.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t waste my money. Find what works good for you and stick with it, I have certain colognes that set good with me and don’t give off the douchey scent.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would pass on it. Pheromones are an individual thing. So ideally the women who you want after you, you want after YOU and your unique biochemistry which she finds alluring. That will be much more potent than a spray which has to be consistently worn to achieve the same affect that your natural scent does automatically.

our bodies release pheromones around people who we are attracted to. And therein a person is either drawn to that on a scene pry level, or not. This can be understood by how much you enjoy a woman’s vaginal smell, for instance. Or if she likes how your crotch and underarms smell.
So no need to spend your money on a product that you already produce naturally.

women can be drawn to good scents, sure, but it won’t make them open, wide eyed, and bushy tailed like some marketing campaigns make one believe. That comes from how you conduct yourself and several other biochemical factors.

OldSlowPoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
it was old man, its outdated! why don't you work on something instead of these silly tricks? if it really worked it would be all over!

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about pheromone sprays, but I will say Abercrombie Fierce makes white chicks go nuts. I would get told A LOT about how good I smell whenever I spray some on.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's bull sh it dude. Don't waste your money. Your body gives off pheromones naturally; unless you stink sh it. Make sure you clean yourself well. I like Dove Men's body wash. My b itch likes the smell too. If I wear cologne, it would be Creed, Invictus, Paco Rabanne 1 Million, or CH Men.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i heard about this a while ago, worth a try.
i dont care if a woman wants to **** me cause everybody knows me , or cause of my car, body, face, whatever.
if it works it works , i'm not tryna fall in love i just want some sexual relations, im just tryna commit adultery.