forcerecon01
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2019
- Messages
- 863
- Reaction score
- 493
- Age
- 47
Has any of you tried out cologne with a pheromone scent? I've been reading a lot about it and hear it works well. If so what kind do you use?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Yes it is 100% worth a try. I used to try pheromone sprays and Dial soap infused with pheromones. The use of pheromones stopped after I visited a prostitute on December 5, 2014 and suffered a nasty spiritual attack afterwards. I used it mostly in 2010-2011, and revived it again between 2013-February 2014. Got married in July 5, 2014 (my ex-wife loved the smell of the pheromone when it was sprayed on, its the first thing she would notice).Has any of you tried out cologne with a pheromone scent? I've been reading a lot about it and hear it works well. If so what kind do you use?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I bought some of the pheromone soap from grondyke soap thru rich cooper's channel. It's leaps and bounds better than any soap you can pick up at the supermarket in both quality and scent.Has any of you tried out cologne with a pheromone scent? I've been reading a lot about it and hear it works well. If so what kind do you use?
No, you will just think that there is something wrong with your d*ck.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Where did you read that?Has any of you tried out cologne with a pheromone scent? I've been reading a lot about it and hear it works well. If so what kind do you use?
In a playboy magazineWhere did you read that?
When was the article written? Do you have a link? I bet they were shilling a product.In a playboy magazine
it was an old playboy magazine. I dont have it anymore.When was the article written? Do you have a link? I bet they were shilling a product.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
It's bull sh it dude. Don't waste your money. Your body gives off pheromones naturally; unless you stink sh it. Make sure you clean yourself well. I like Dove Men's body wash. My b itch likes the smell too. If I wear cologne, it would be Creed, Invictus, Paco Rabanne 1 Million, or CH Men.Has any of you tried out cologne with a pheromone scent? I've been reading a lot about it and hear it works well. If so what kind do you use?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.