"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

cologne with pheromone spray , worth a try????

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Has any of you tried out cologne with a pheromone scent? I've been reading a lot about it and hear it works well. If so what kind do you use?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
Has any of you tried out cologne with a pheromone scent? I've been reading a lot about it and hear it works well. If so what kind do you use?
Yes it is 100% worth a try. I used to try pheromone sprays and Dial soap infused with pheromones. The use of pheromones stopped after I visited a prostitute on December 5, 2014 and suffered a nasty spiritual attack afterwards. I used it mostly in 2010-2011, and revived it again between 2013-February 2014. Got married in July 5, 2014 (my ex-wife loved the smell of the pheromone when it was sprayed on, its the first thing she would notice).

I used it allot in 2013 period mainly for self-effects. However, a number of things have changed with since 2014 and I lost interest with it. I have old sprays and bottles in the basement collecting dust and probably leaking out of the containers.

It was an adventure when it was used in the past. They had this A314 pheromone which had an ingredient that would make women perceive you as someone important, like you had an expensive suit on. They had Instant Shine which increased the energy/mood vibe and put you into an upbeat frame if you were mainly serious or whatnot. Plus a bunch of other pheromones on the market.

Usually subtle hits are experienced here and there. You won't get a woman throwing herself on you or acting crazy, but you may notice things from the corner of your eye that is observable enough to know something could be working. So, I'd say you usually get very high-quality breadcrumb results for the investment in buying a bottle. I've noticed some pheromone also soothes my mind, or way I process women around me in such a way that I could be on their wavelength and synch better with them. Allot of issues with women are wavelength issues where if you are out of synch you are just a fish out of water, and I feel pheromones helps fix these nuances.

Whatever happened in 2014 turned me off from using pheromones, because I think there were some fairly decent results all around prior to that.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
With so many gullible men like you around the world, I might just draw up a working paper on how to harvest sweaty smelly armpit juice from men in poor countries.

Might be a good and easy way for them to earn some good money.

It's like passive income.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Has any of you tried out cologne with a pheromone scent? I've been reading a lot about it and hear it works well. If so what kind do you use?
I bought some of the pheromone soap from grondyke soap thru rich cooper's channel. It's leaps and bounds better than any soap you can pick up at the supermarket in both quality and scent.

Does the pheromone component actually work? Highly debatable.

I think it's just a placebo or magic feather, you might actually come off more confident knowing that you're wearing something "special" and thinking that it's working. But, is it really? Or is it just you acting more confident?
 

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
164
Reaction score
114
Age
31
I have read the forums and no one, I mean no one, was able to **** even 20 girls in a year using pheromones. Based on what I have read there is a small percentage of women who will react strongly to pheromones, but only in a very special situation when you already close to each other and she can actually perceive them and when there aren't too many other people or odors. In other words, it wouldn't help you to get many girls. It would help you only if you have zero game and can't approach women by yourself, then there is a very small chance that a woman with a good sense of smell (lol) will open you.

Anyway, imagine that the ugly fat girl talks to you. And then suddenly you have a boner (because she used pheromones)! Would you want to f*ck her because of that? No, you will just think that there is something wrong with your d*ck.
 

Staticus

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
102
Reaction score
83
Age
35
Location
Mississippi
I wouldn’t waste my money. Find what works good for you and stick with it, I have certain colognes that set good with me and don’t give off the douchey scent.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I would pass on it. Pheromones are an individual thing. So ideally the women who you want after you, you want after YOU and your unique biochemistry which she finds alluring. That will be much more potent than a spray which has to be consistently worn to achieve the same affect that your natural scent does automatically.

our bodies release pheromones around people who we are attracted to. And therein a person is either drawn to that on a scene pry level, or not. This can be understood by how much you enjoy a woman’s vaginal smell, for instance. Or if she likes how your crotch and underarms smell.
So no need to spend your money on a product that you already produce naturally.

women can be drawn to good scents, sure, but it won’t make them open, wide eyed, and bushy tailed like some marketing campaigns make one believe. That comes from how you conduct yourself and several other biochemical factors.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

OldSlowPoke

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
17
Age
36
it was old man, its outdated! why don't you work on something instead of these silly tricks? if it really worked it would be all over!
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I don't know about pheromone sprays, but I will say Abercrombie Fierce makes white chicks go nuts. I would get told A LOT about how good I smell whenever I spray some on.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Has any of you tried out cologne with a pheromone scent? I've been reading a lot about it and hear it works well. If so what kind do you use?
It's bull sh it dude. Don't waste your money. Your body gives off pheromones naturally; unless you stink sh it. Make sure you clean yourself well. I like Dove Men's body wash. My b itch likes the smell too. If I wear cologne, it would be Creed, Invictus, Paco Rabanne 1 Million, or CH Men.
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
i heard about this a while ago, worth a try.
i dont care if a woman wants to **** me cause everybody knows me , or cause of my car, body, face, whatever.
if it works it works , i'm not tryna fall in love i just want some sexual relations, im just tryna commit adultery.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top