Click Here
Senior Don Juan
Cologne is a crucial asset to any budding dj. But most guys don't know which colognes or the proper way to apply them. A spray on your clothes doesn't do the trick, or walking through a cloud of it you sprayed in front of you.
So much emphasis is applied to phermones and where you can get products with them that most people have never realized they emit them.
Cologne sprayed onto your chest and neck, on bare skin mix with your phermones to create a fragrance all your own when you naturally perspire or just through daily life.
The best cologne out right now is Mark Jacobs hands down. I read an article about it in Maxim and decided I'd check it out. A spray or 2 on your chest with an open express shirt and your pure money with the ladies. Always get compliments, and asked what your wearing because it's a little less common then Coolwater, Aqu di Gio etc.
Always remember to apply it to your skin, not your clothes. Saturday night I was told I smelled delicious
So much emphasis is applied to phermones and where you can get products with them that most people have never realized they emit them.
Cologne sprayed onto your chest and neck, on bare skin mix with your phermones to create a fragrance all your own when you naturally perspire or just through daily life.
The best cologne out right now is Mark Jacobs hands down. I read an article about it in Maxim and decided I'd check it out. A spray or 2 on your chest with an open express shirt and your pure money with the ladies. Always get compliments, and asked what your wearing because it's a little less common then Coolwater, Aqu di Gio etc.
Always remember to apply it to your skin, not your clothes. Saturday night I was told I smelled delicious