Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College Approach Journal

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the supermarket, a HB6.5 walks past me. I turn around and go in her direction. I'm not following her per se because she's out of sight by now. I find her browsing the aisle. Just as I walk up beside her, she picks an item off the shelf and begins to walk away. I turn halfway around just to catch her and say:

Me: Hi!
HB6.5: *taken by surprise* I'm sorry, what?
HB6.5: *confused* uh... what do you want?
Me: I thought you were really cute and I just wanted to say hi! *smile*
HB6.5: *looking side to side confused*
Me: No?
HB6.5: No
Me: Ok

Approaches: 6
Phone Nos: 3
BJ: 0 (does not include lays and BJs)
Lays: 0

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thechosenone2190 said:
In the supermarket, a HB6.5 walks past me. I turn around and go in her direction. I'm not following her per se because she's out of sight by now. I find her browsing the aisle. Just as I walk up beside her, she picks an item off the shelf and begins to walk away. I turn halfway around just to catch her and say:

HB6.5: *taken by surprise* I'm sorry, what?
HB6.5: *confused* uh... what do you want?
Me: I thought you were really cute and I just wanted to say hi! *smile*
HB6.5: *looking side to side confused*
Me: No?
HB6.5: No

Approaches: 6
Phone Nos: 3
BJ: 0 (does not include lays and BJs)
Those types of bad approaches happen. I don't ever tell a girl she's cute or base anything on her looks. Rather, I have some opener related to what's going on to help me out. But just randomly saying "Hey" to any girl that looks attractive while walking down the hallway is a great thing to do also. I need to get back on my cold approaches to keep my skills up, especially on attractive women. I did one today on 2 athletic girls that play soccer at my college, but I had something that related to what they were doing that wasn't going to creep them out. I'm not sure what the PUA term for that is. I'll explain what happened.
I came to the track to run, and they were debating about running. And I asked one girl "How many miles have did you run?", and she went on about her exercising for the day, and her friend jumped in too. And I ended up running four laps with them. Maybe social proof is the word? Like being in the same class, same dorm hall, etc...?

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #7

While waiting for the train at the train station, I sight a HB6.5 by herself. I hesitate for several minutes, worrying about how embarrassing it would be to cold approach her in front of several other people nearby also waiting for the train . Then, I realize who gives a ****. I'm never going to see these people again. It's not like someone's going to hit me over the head with a brick. I pick up my backbag and walk up to her.

Me: Hi
HB: Hi
Me: What's your name?
HB: Why are you asking for my name?
Me: I'm just curious. (I thought about complimenting her on her looks but I chose not to. That would've killed my self-respect.)
HB: __
Me: Nice to meet you. I'm __... Where are you from?
Me: Is that near __?
HB: No
Me: Is it in __?
HB: Yea, it's right outside of _.
Me: Are you studying in your 3rd or 4th year? What year are you?
HB: It's my first year.
Me: Oh ok. That's cool. What school do you go to?
Me: So you're going home for the weekend?
HB: Yea
Me: Wait, I thought the train here goes to __
HB: No I'm not taking that train. I'm taking the one that goes to __
Me: Oh ok. Yea, I'm taking the __ train to go home in __.
HB: Ok
(3 seconds of awkward silence)
Me: I got to get going, but let me give you a call sometime. What's your phone number? (i just wanted to make the ho say no)
HB: No, I don't want to give you my number.

Approaches 7
Ph nos: 3
BJ's: 0

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #8

My game is soo rusty. I've been so preoccupied with other things that it's been really hard to bring myself to sarge and get rejected, which would just add more to the pressure and stress I'm already experiencing. I'm still busy, but I still made an approach given the circumstances. I also kept thinking back to what Pook said in Securities Vs. Mistakes:

"I would see a pretty girl and go, “No! Can’t ask her out! Got too much stuff to do this week!” This occurred throughout years. But as time passed, melancholy increased and increased until you hated being single. It was as if an internal pressure came. You go after women because the pain of being single is now greater than ‘ceding your desires for tomorrow’. Is that what it has come to? The choice between lesser of two pains? Is this life? You didn’t live like that when you were a child. You used to explore, play, and try out new things! Why has life become harder and more unbearable?" -Pook

In the supermarket again, I spot a HB7 standing still by herself in the produce section. After hesitating for about 10 seconds, I walk up beside her and put down my shopping basket.

HB7: *slightly surprised* Hi
HB7: __
Me: Nice to meet you. (extend hand) I'm __. Where are you from? (I could already sense low IL. there was low receptivity)
Me: Oh cool, what part?
Me: Is that near __?
HB7: No it's more __
Me: Ok. My best friend is from __ and it's soo ghetto there lol
HB7: Yea i'm not from there
Me: What high school did you go to?
HB7: __ (same HS as HB6.5 in approach #5).
Me: Oh cool!
HB7: Why are you from __?
Me: No, but my best friend went to __. You guys must hate __ right?
HB7: No, actually my sister went there so it's good.
Me: Oh ok... (2 seconds of awkward silence)
HB7: Well it was nice meeting you
Me: You too

I felt like a 1st grader talking to an adult. I was a little nervous sounding too. *smacks head*

Approaches 8

My success rate is going down the drain lol

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you live at? If you're near Tennessee, you can approach with me sometime. We're both entry-level aspiring PUA's, and we experience similar levels of inconsistency that go with attaining comfortableness in a cold approach.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are doing a good job approaching- that's the hardest part. But, your geography-based conversational threads are killing any chance you have.

From now, make everything you say about HER. Your opener should just be you noticing something about her spontaneously (e.g. "I like that necklace!"). Then, follow it up with a cold read- anything- i personally like, "you seem like someone with a creative mind." If she agree and qualifies herself to you, that's a good sign. If she asks about you, that's a good sign. If you can get her to laugh while maintaining eye contact, go get the number right then by saying something like, "You're fun, I want to call you sometime." You need to get her to talk about why she's special before you can get the number- otherwise, you look needy.

Keep in mind that, when doing cold approaches, you WILL crash and burn most of the time. There's no way around that- don't lose motivation!! I get blown out on cold approaches all the time, and I'm a pretty good looking guy.

If you get a cold reaction right off the bat, I'd just walk away. It sounds like some of these girls were not keen on being bothered, and no amount of game will change that. Game only works when you have the full attention of the target.

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Deicide

unfortunately, I don't live near Tennessee

@Jeffst1980

thanks for the encouragement and feedback. will try that sometime. my main problem is that i just need to approach more hbs. ive made very few approaches so far over a long period of time, which is disappointing.

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #9 (very bad)

I walk in 2 minutes late to a very large lecture class and sit next to what I thought was a HB7.5 in the front row, leaving one seat empty in between us. From the side, she looked like a smoking HB7.5 with a lot of make up on (eye liner, nails done, i know i know but she was smoking hot from my vantage point trust me). When class ended, I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned her face towards me and BOOM she magically transformed into a HB6. I don't know how it happened. She was still cute, but anyhow

HB6: *slightly suprised and in a soft, shy voice* Hi
HB6: __
Me: Nice to meet you. I'm __. Where are you from?
Me: Oh cool! Do you know __? She's from __
HB6: Yea! I know __
Me: Oh cool!
(Running out of things to say to her at this point, I was kind of stumped, so, my roommate out of NO WHERE barged into the picture)
Roomate: Hey__ are you going back to your dorm? I think I left the door locked and left my key inside blah blah (he is extremely talkative)
Me: yea ok ok (im thinking w/e dude! idk even know what he's saying to me. i'm packing up my stuff feeling a little annoyed)
Me: (speaking to HB6 again) Do you also know __?
HB6: Yea i know him!
Me: Cool! (she stumped me again. how do you respond to that lol)
HB6: What's __'s last name?
Me: __ (she cuts me off before i finish and asks)
HB6: What grade are you?
Me: Junior. What grade are you?
HB6: Sophomore.
Me: Oh cool! (again, i run out of things to say argh!)
HB6: Where are you from?
Me: __ (my voice is starting to crack b/c she is leading the conversation on, not me. makes me feel immasculated) How long have you lived in __?
HB6: Oh I never lived in __. I blah blah (im self analyzing so much that i miss what she said. apparently she didn't live in where she says she's from. that stumped me too. really confusing) ...but my parents are from __ and living there now so i'm technically from __ (another different place, making me even more confused about her history. she also said it with a smirk)
Me: When did you move to __?
HB6: Oh i didn't move to __. I blah blah (didn't catch what she said. im even more confused. she starts to walk away. i did not want to be a wuss and end it on this note. i went into persistent and aggressive mode, my only remaining option at this point. she gave me enough ioi's, even though i f'd up so many times. i walk faster in her direction to catch up to her)
Me: So how many years have you been in __?
HB6: blah blah (didn't catch anything. at this point my annoying roommate stops me short in my tracks)
Rooommate: Wait __ where are you going? Go this way. I need you to help me get into my room because blah blah...
Me: Alright fine *sigh*
Roommate: Oh my bad, were you trying to get bitties? Don't worry dude. There's plenty of other bitties out there. blah blah... (hand over my shoulder)

Approaches 9

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
Club/Bar Approaches

I went to party last night at a club. It was an event hosted by a sorority. I dressed pretty well for this too in dark blue jeans, light blue dress shirt, and black shoes. I also gave myself a pretty good 3-2-1 buzzcut that same day (http://menshair.about.com/od/haircaretips/ht/home_buzzcut.htm if your curious). In all my approaches, I simply tapped the HB on the shoulder, smiled, took up her personal space, and said "hi...what's your name?...nice to meet you! i'm __. where are you from?...blah blah" while acting my natural self. I also tried to employ Gunwitch Method, which went amazingly well for a beginner like myself. My eyes, a little droopy, locked onto HBs as I talked to them and took up their personal space. Often times, HBs had to back up or lean backward slightly because of how strongly I came on.

Approach #1 HB7: She was a little shy, since she was a freshmen and newly minted sorority girl. Our conversation lasted 15 seconds. She gave me only one worded responses.

Approach #2 HB8: She was receptive and smiling, but then she politely said she had to go to the bathroom. This conversation lasted 10 seconds.

Approach #3 HB6: She was very receptive and had high IL. Our conversation lasted about 20-30 seconds before her ugly friend **** blocked me. HB6 said she had to go get a drink with her friend.

Approach #4 HB7: HB7 was the mother hen of her group, so this one was a slam dunk. No ****-blocking happened initially. After talking for five minutes, I asked her to dance with me, and she said sure. We grinded for 10 minutes. While dancing, I tried to kiss her on the lips, but she retreated slightly. Next, I kissed her on the shoulders and continued up her neck almost reaching her face, and she giggled. A few minutes later, she started talking to her friend who was a shy HB5, which ended our dance. I introduced myself to her friend and tried to establish rapport with her friend. Then, HB7 motioned her friend away from me to talk with her. I didn't want to follow and hover over them like some lame AFC, so I ejected. Please let me know how I could have handled this better.

Approach #5 HB7: I walked up beside 2 girls talking to each other waiting for them to stop and notice me. Then, a third girl came into their conversation. I stood there like an idiot for 10 seconds without saying a word before ejecting. EMBARASSING

Approach #6 HB7: I tapped her on the shoulder, and to my suprise, it's a HB I recognize and previously worked with in a preprofessional extracurricular activity. AWKWARD! Ejected after responding to her "How are you!." "Good! Good!" I nodded my head erratically with a wide smile while walking away.

Approach #7 HB7: I stare at her with her HB5 friend from a distance before approaching. Then I tap her on the shoulder and say "hi!" She responds "hey! how are you!" At this moment, I realize it's the same HB7 in approach #4! *smacks head*. I thought it was someone different but no it's the same one. After exchanging a few words, I eject. PHAIL (come to think of it, i kind of regret not asking for her number. not that i didn't have the balls to ask for it, I just forgot to. i was aiming to get laid that night, not phone numbers. she was still receptive to me in my second encounter)

Approach #8 a set of two HB7s:

HB7a: Hi!
HB7a: Do I know you?
Me: No, my name is __ Nice to meet you. What's your name?
HB7a: __ (shake hands)
HB7b (her friend the mother hen): How old are you?
Me: 21
HB7b: Awwww!
HB7a: hahahaha
Me: (like an idiot) Yea I just turned 21 a few days ago *smile*
HB7b: Awww! That's so cute!
Me: How old are you?
HB7b: 24
Me: No I meant I'm 25!
HB7a: haha
HB7b: No no! It's too late! We know you're 21. AWw look at how cute and adorable you are! *pinches both sides of my cheeks shaking it side to side* Awww!
HB7a: hahaha
HB7b: So, what do you do?
Me: I'm a student
HB7b: Where at?
Me: __
HB7b: Where are you from?
me: __
HB7b: What's your nationality?
HB7b: What part?
HB7b: What's your major?

and i just want to end it here. the rest is not relevant. it was more of a platonic conversation if anything

EDIT: Come to think of it, I REALLY regret not asking for her number. ARGH!! Her IL was very high, and we connected pretty well.

Last edited:

chiyeung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
You are doing a good job approaching- that's the hardest part. But, your geography-based conversational threads are killing any chance you have.

From now, make everything you say about HER. Your opener should just be you noticing something about her spontaneously (e.g. "I like that necklace!"). Then, follow it up with a cold read- anything- i personally like, "you seem like someone with a creative mind." If she agree and qualifies herself to you, that's a good sign. If she asks about you, that's a good sign. If you can get her to laugh while maintaining eye contact, go get the number right then by saying something like, "You're fun, I want to call you sometime." You need to get her to talk about why she's special before you can get the number- otherwise, you look needy.

Keep in mind that, when doing cold approaches, you WILL crash and burn most of the time. There's no way around that- don't lose motivation!! I get blown out on cold approaches all the time, and I'm a pretty good looking guy.

If you get a cold reaction right off the bat, I'd just walk away. It sounds like some of these girls were not keen on being bothered, and no amount of game will change that. Game only works when you have the full attention of the target.

I don't like most of the approaches here.
I am in college and I'm a freshmen.

I cut down on chit chat and reveal not much. I combat every personal question with humor.

a simple hi and nice to meet. where you're from is good. don't over do it. dont talk for more than 10 minutes.

She can tell you about her family and such, but you don't need too.

my approach especially towards girls with their phones.

"Excuse me i need to use your phone"
"Sure"
*takes phone and enters my number and saves it.
"So heres my #, my names _______. im free for dinner tonight at 7. you're paying, and maybe ill putout"
and leave. try this

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man I'm a college student myself and it's pretty cool that you're doing this. But instead of being so logical with your conversations, just be funny. Tease the girls about everything.

for example, if you ask about where she lives, tease her about it.

I met a girl once at a party and she told me she lives in X and I teased her about how X is super ghettto! Then she laughed and tried to defend her city, then I just kept teasing her and calling her ghetto. This is just one example of how you can tease. Just think of situations in your head and use what the girls give you as material.

More funny/tease, less logical. :)

Let me know how it works for you.

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
Help me out guys. i'm 0 for 6

Approach #10
Me: Excuse me, I thought you were really cute and I just wanted to say hi
HB7.5: aww haha that’s so sweet
Me: What your name?
Hb7.5: __
Me: Nice to meet you! I’m __. Where are you from?
Hb7.5: Rochester
Me: Oh cool is that like northern new York?
HB7.5: yea somewhere around there
Me; Is it near Westchester?
HB7.5: No Westchester is more to the west
Me: Oh ok, so your parents must be really well off
Hb7.5: not at all haha. my mom is actually asian and my dad is from Australia
me: oh cool how did they meet?
Hb7.5: business. he was doing a business deal and they met through mutual friends
Me: cool. you know there are a LOT of Asians in Australia
HB7.5: yeah I know!
Me; like I’ve met transfer students from Australia, no I meant exchange students, and like 50% of them are asian
hb7.5: yea that’s true
Me: Do you know that asian girl on youtube from Australia?
HB7.5: no I don’t
Me: She’s this asian girl on youtube who makes millions off the advertisements from her youtube videos. shes really popular
HB7.5: Oh I think my dad may know her. he’s a big fan of hers.
Me: Yea!
HB7.5: where are you from?
Me: jersey. BORING jersey.
HB7.5: oh ok! that’s cool
Me: do you watch jersey shore?
HB7.5: haha I’ve seen a few episodes
Me: what do you think of it?
Hb7.5: eh I just know it’s not representative of people there
Me: haha yea maybe like 1 or 2 people in my school resemble jersey shore people
Hb7.5: yea I know
Me: I got to get going but let me give you a call sometime. what’s your phone number?
HB7.5: im sorry I have a boyfriend
Me: oh ok. that’s cool. well it was nice meeting you!
HB7.5: you too!

Approach #11
Me: Excuse me
HB6.5: yea
Me: I thought you were really cute and I just wanted to say hi
Hb6.5: oh haha
Me: what’s your name?
HB6.5: __
Me: nice to meet you im __. where are you from?
HB6.5: Alaska
Me: What do you think of palin?
HB6.5: um I don’t like her very much
Me: haha did you live there your whole life?
HB6.5: no I also lived in __ for a while. I went there for school, so im doing my graduate studies here
Me: oh cool. well it was nice meeting you!
HB6.5: you too!
PS: too old and mature for me

Approach #12
HB7 with sunglasses walking to class towards me
Me: Stop I thought you were really cute and I just wanted to say hi
HB7: thanks! (didn’t even bother to stop and kept walking on. AW)

Approach #13
In starbucks, a HB6 waiting for her order. I walk up beside her and say
Hb6: *turns towards me*
Me: I thought you were really cute and I just wanted to say hi
hb6: eh no! *in a really childish way as if she’s still 3 yrs old lol*
Me: ok

Approach #14
Me: stop. I thought you were really cute and I just wanted to say hi
HB7: haha thanks
Me: What’s your name?
Me: where are you from?
HB7: I’m sorry I have a boyfriend
Me: oh ok
HB7: but thanks for the compliment!
Me: yea no problem!

Approach #15
walking down the steps
Me: stop I thought you were really cute and I just wanted to say hi
HB8: ok (slows down hesitantly)
Me: what’s your name?
HB8: __
Me: nice to meet you. where are you from
HB8: __
Me: oh cool like __ county?
HB8: yea
Me: so your parents must be really well off
HB8: not really
Me: oh ok. cuz all the people I know from there say ppl at their schools drive Mercedes and stuff haha
HB8: yea. look I have to be somewhere now, so im really in a hurry
Me: ok. but wait what’s your phone number?
HB8: im sorry im really in a rush
Me: ok

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm near Martin actually. My hometown is 2 hours from Memphis and Nashville though.
At chosenone: When I get back from a baseball game, I'll reply to all your recent approaches.

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #16
HB7: aww
Me: nice to meet you. I’m __.
HB7: im on my way…
Me: Where are you from?
HB7: outer __
Me: oh cool. where in outer __?
Me: do you know _? she’s from __
HB7: No I don’t
Me: oh ok…
HB7: I’m on my way to the bookstore to buy books for class.
Me: oh ok… what’s your phone number? (with smile)
HB7: haha I can’t give out my number to random strangers.
Me: fine

Approach #17
HB6 in sunglasses sitting on bench
HB6: Hi
HB6: _
Me: Nice to meet you! Where are you from?
HB6: around the area
Me: where around the area?
Me: oh cool. do you know _?
HB6: yea!
Conversation went great for 5 minutes. we clicked REALLY well but then…
Me: I gotta get going but let me give you a call sometime. what’s your phone number?
HB6: sorry I have a boyfriend already!
Me: oh ok that’s cool
HB6: but I really appreciate you talking to me!
Me: yea, no problem! have a good day

Approach #18
HB7 with earphones on. as she saw me approaching her, she took her headphones off expecting me to say something. it was an empty area
Me: Hey. I thought you were really cute and I just wanted to say hi
HB7: oh ok
Me: Nice to meet you__ Where are you from?
HB7: Turkey
Me: Oh really!
HB7: yea
Me: so you’re just here for college?
HB7: yea I also lived in California for high school
Me: Oh cool. So you were in turkey until high school right?
Me: so what do you like better? turkey or here?
HB7: I still like turkey better
Me: oh really
Me: so youre going back to turkey after college?
HB7: um actually no im going to stay here after college
Me: so let me get this straight. you like turkey better but you want to stay here? (looking at her in disbelief and confusion in sarcastic way)
HB7: hhaha yea
(then we talked about California, music, and jersey shore)
Me: I gotta get going but let me give you call sometime. whats your phone number?
HB7: ok it’s __
Me: got it. it was nice meeting you
HB7: give me a text!
Me: will do

FINAL-****ing-LY

AFTER 8 MOTHER****ING REJECTIONS I FINALLY GET A HB7's DIGITS OMG that took a lot of persistence but it was well worth it :) im noticing major improvement in my confidence and social skills

Approaches 18
Ph nos: 4

ps i forgot her name again f*****k lol *slaps head again* BIG AREA FOR IMPROVEMENT: remember her damn name

Last edited:

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chiyeung said:
I don't like most of the approaches here.
I am in college and I'm a freshmen.

I cut down on chit chat and reveal not much. I combat every personal question with humor.

a simple hi and nice to meet. where you're from is good. don't over do it. dont talk for more than 10 minutes.

She can tell you about her family and such, but you don't need too.

my approach especially towards girls with their phones.

"Excuse me i need to use your phone"
"Sure"
*takes phone and enters my number and saves it.
"So heres my #, my names _______. im free for dinner tonight at 7. you're paying, and maybe ill putout"
and leave. try this
HaHa , i love it that's genius , i will have to try it

@thechosenone2190

you need to avoid calling them cute as your opener , ive noticed that your rejections increased alot once you started opening with "hey your cute" to some girls that automatically sends up a shield

also gratz on that number

Last edited:

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thechosenone2190 said:
Approach #16
HB7: aww
Me: nice to meet you. I’m __.
HB7: im on my way…
Me: Where are you from?
HB7: outer __
Me: oh cool. where in outer __?
Me: do you know _? she’s from __
HB7: No I don’t
Me: oh ok…
HB7: I’m on my way to the bookstore to buy books for class.
Me: oh ok… what’s your phone number? (with smile)
HB7: haha I can’t give out my number to random strangers.
Me: fine

Approach #17
HB6 in sunglasses sitting on bench
HB6: Hi
HB6: _
Me: Nice to meet you! Where are you from?
HB6: around the area
Me: where around the area?
Me: oh cool. do you know _?
HB6: yea!
Conversation went great for 5 minutes. we clicked REALLY well but then…
Me: I gotta get going but let me give you a call sometime. what’s your phone number?
HB6: sorry I have a boyfriend already!
Me: oh ok that’s cool
HB6: but I really appreciate you talking to me!
Me: yea, no problem! have a good day

Approach #18
HB7 with earphones on
Me: Hey. I thought you were really cute and I just wanted to say hi
HB7: oh ok
Me: Nice to meet you__ Where are you from?
HB7: Turkey
Me: Oh really!
Me: so you’re just here for college?
HB7: yea I also lived in California for high school
Me: Oh cool. So you were in turkey until high school right?
Me: so what do you like better? turkey or here?
HB7: I still like turkey better
Me: oh really
Me: so youre going back to turkey after college?
HB7: um actually no im going to stay here after college
Me: so let me get this straight. you like turkey better but youre going to stay here? (looking at her in disbelief and confusion in sarcastic way)
HB7: hhaha yea
(then we talked about California, music, and jersey shore)
Me: I gotta get going but let me give you call sometime. whats your phone number?
HB7: ok it’s __
Me: got it. it was nice meeting you
HB7: give me a text sometime!
Me: will do

FINAL-****ing-LY

AFTER 9 MOTHER****ING REJECTIONS I FINALLY GET A HB7's DIGITS OMG that took a lot of persistence but it was well worth it :) im noticing major improvement in my confidence and social skills

Approaches 18

ps i forgot her name again f*****k lol *slaps head again* BIG AREA FOR IMPROVEMENT: remember her damn name
Good job, you've improved so much and you're approaching a lot more too. Your opener is the same thing almost always(Hey, you're cute), but I'm having trouble coming up with good openers also. Did you do all those approaches in the same day or week? I'm feeling a lot more comfortable cold approaching than ever before, do you feel the same way, like it is much more natural? I noticed cold approaching in public isn't much different from cold approaching in college. Good luck, and hopefully you will start dating soon, that's another phase of this PU game. Getting numbers is just the first phase.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thechosenone2190 said:
AFTER 9 MOTHER****ING REJECTIONS I FINALLY GET A HB7's DIGITS OMG that took a lot of persistence but it was well worth it :) im noticing major improvement in my confidence and social skills

Approaches 18

Haha, I tend to forget names all the time too!

I used to suck at approaching and I'm still working on it, but take a look at this approach & try something similar:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=182722