Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Colleague called me too nice

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
144
Reaction score
20
Age
37
Had a conversation with a colleague which was about women and if I had a girlfriend. I currently don't and she said it's probably because I'm too nice.

Well I've been raised by only my mom since I was twelve because of the death of my father. Also a very hard break-up when I was 21 probably has gotten me to where I am today. I am a typical nice guy, I step away from conflicts, try to talk to people about what they like, etc,...

Now I've read many of the books that I found trough this forum, but I am actually looking for that missing father figure book. Some kind of book that handles about this issue?

And yes this is another symptom I know, I keep on looking for that holy grail that will change my life, but I do hope there are some books on this subject around.

Thanks.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
The only thing you need is a mindset that you focus on getting what you want out of interactions with women, and to a larger degree life itself.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,416
Reaction score
4,802
Location
Mexico
At least now you have identified the problem.

Try not to worry too much about it.

Get some cool hobbies. Improve yourself. Start spinning plates.
 
Top