Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Colin Powell VS Black Widow Void

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a new name for people like you, it's called "aggressively stupid".
Yeah.. this isnt exactly the high watermark of BWV's contributions.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 7309
Than being dead?

(Fully vaccinated and yet he died of covid.)
Of course he died of Covid and was fully vaccinated. It looks like my sense of humor (irony) went over everyone's head . I was mocking the whole mask/vaccine group-think.

If someone wants to vax up and wear a mask, I'm okay with that (it's your choice). However... since covid, I've only worn a mask for about two hours total. I also do not believe in the vaccine. Even as a two pack a day smoker, I wasn't sick last year and am still in good health. Imagine that.

There is a new name for people like you, it's called "aggressively stupid".
I take it that... displaced hostility is a side-effect of the vaccine... or have you always been this way?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course he died of Covid and was fully vaccinated. It looks like my sense of humor (irony) went over everyone's head . I was mocking the whole mask/vaccine group-think.

If someone wants to vax up and wear a mask, I'm okay with that (it's your choice). However... since covid, I've only worn a mask for about two hours total. I also do not believe in the vaccine. Even as a two pack a day smoker, I wasn't sick last year and am still in good health. Imagine that.
People wear seatbelts and still suffer when car accidents happen... but that doesnt mean the seatbelt is useless or harmful. People also manage to drive without seatbelts without necessarily getting into an accident, but that doesnt mean driving without a seatbelt is just as sound as driving with one.

And listening to the advice of people who study epidemiology, virology and public health for a living, whose institutions have an overall track record of improving public health, is a kind of abductive reasoning. It's not a baseless "groupthink" any more than acting on the advice of plumbers when it comes to plumbing or traffic planners when it comes to traffic planning. Can you have a reasonable skepticism of what other people recommend you to do? Yeah of course, because people can present a facade but have malicious motivations (scammers/fraudsters) or just make mistakes. But again, you have to use abductive reasoning to decide the likelyhood of that in each case.

PS. I havent worn a mask or gotten a vaccine yet either, but out of neglect rather than opposition.

Last edited:

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People wear seatbelts and still suffer when car accidents happen... but that doesnt mean the seatbelt is useless or harmful.

And listening to the advice of people who study epidemiology, virology and public health for a living, whose institutions have an overall track record of improving public health, is a kind of abductive reasoning. It's not a baseless "groupthink" any more than acting on the advice of plumbers when it comes to plumbing or traffic planners when it comes to traffic planning. Can you have a reasonable skepticism of what other people recommend you to do? Yeah of course, because people can present a facade but have malicious motivations (scammers/fraudsters) or just make mistakes. But again, you have to use abductive reasoning to decide the likelyhood of that in each case.

PS. I havent worn a mask or gotten a vaccine yet either, but out of neglect rather than opposition.
This.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that some of you have missed the point.

(as already mentioned above) I'm okay with those that wish to get the vaccine and or masked. I make my choices., You make your choices.

I *am not* okay with the preachy behavior and "Us VS them" mentality (I've seen this on both sides, but much more heavily with the pro mask pro vaccine crowd).

My initial posting was to mock the cognitive dissonance behavior.

speed dawg because you seem to enjoy sniffing out things that are "aggressively stupid" I left a bone below for you.

Want to talk "science?"
So far... We've heard and you obeyed
"no mask required" then... .
"just two weeks to flatten the curve" then...
"a mask in public places is mandatory" then...
"get the vaccine, then a mask isn't necessary." then...
"get the vaccine and won't catch Covid". then...
"get the vaccine and still wear a mask." then...
"get the vaccine and you'll not die of Covid" ....

Your "science" changes its mind about as much as a woman.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironic to hear this argument coming from many of the same folks that vehemently oppose abortion.
What makes you think I oppose abortion? A girl I knocked up a few years ago got an abortion and it was a joint decision. Don’t be a prejudicial pr!ck

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a general observation… Nothing personal intended.
I just assumed you were making a jab at me. Seems it’s all pro-mandate people do. It is possible to get a Vax and NOT approve of the totalitarianism.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just assumed you were making a jab at me. Seems it’s all pro-mandate people do. It is possible to get a Vax and NOT approve of the totalitarianism.
There is a segment of folks in the USA that are against the Covid-19 vaccine on the basis of personal choice with respect to ones body yet they want abortions to be illegal.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that some of you have missed the point.

(as already mentioned above) I'm okay with those that wish to get the vaccine and or masked. I make my choices., You make your choices.

I *am not* okay with the preachy behavior and "Us VS them" mentality (I've seen this on both sides, but much more heavily with the pro mask pro vaccine crowd).

My initial posting was to mock the cognitive dissonance behavior.

speed dawg because you seem to enjoy sniffing out things that are "aggressively stupid" I left a bone below for you.

Want to talk "science?"
So far... We've heard and you obeyed
"no mask required" then... .
"just two weeks to flatten the curve" then...
"a mask in public places is mandatory" then...
"get the vaccine, then a mask isn't necessary." then...
"get the vaccine and won't catch Covid". then...
"get the vaccine and still wear a mask." then...
"get the vaccine and you'll not die of Covid" ....

Your "science" changes its mind about as much as a woman.
Quit making crap up. Be reasonable. You are the one making fatalistic and rigid assumptions.

First, I'm not for or against mandates. I don't really care. I am pro-vaccines though. We've been mandating them forever to do certain things, like to go to school, etc. It's not really a big deal, and as the world population grows, and urban areas become more congested, we need even more preventative vaccines.

No reasonable person expects vaccines to totally prevent anything. But they do help - a good bit. And as long as there is a sizable group of unvaccinated people out there, we will never have enough data to prove anything to the extremists on either side, so they'll continue to sit on the internet and argue with each other.

However, I can look at the hospitalization stats and plainly see that the vaccine is the better route than the alternative. I mean, it's overwhelming. You do you, but again, trying to find ways to criticize the vaccine is just aggressively stupid. Finding stupid in places where there was thought to be no stupid.

It's not political anymore. Delta variant came through and ravaged mainly unvaccinated people (even though some vaccinated people were affected too). Trump's administration is the one who started the vaccine research and development. They have come and gone, and the Biden camp criticized initially, now they've jumped on board. All of them got vaccinated. They all agree on one thing - the vaccines are safe, and the best way to end the pandemic.

That's the last post I'll make on this incredibly simple topic. I should have never started. At this point, do what you want and live with the consequences.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit making crap up. Be reasonable. You are the one making fatalistic and rigid assumptions.

First, I'm not for or against mandates. I don't really care. I am pro-vaccines though. We've been mandating them forever to do certain things, like to go to school, etc. It's not really a big deal, and as the world population grows, and urban areas become more congested, we need even more preventative vaccines.

No reasonable person expects vaccines to totally prevent anything. But they do help - a good bit. And as long as there is a sizable group of unvaccinated people out there, we will never have enough data to prove anything to the extremists on either side, so they'll continue to sit on the internet and argue with each other.

However, I can look at the hospitalization stats and plainly see that the vaccine is the better route than the alternative. I mean, it's overwhelming. You do you, but again, trying to find ways to criticize the vaccine is just aggressively stupid. Finding stupid in places where there was thought to be no stupid.

It's not political anymore. Delta variant came through and ravaged mainly unvaccinated people (even though some vaccinated people were affected too). Trump's administration is the one who started the vaccine research and development. They have come and gone, and the Biden camp criticized initially, now they've jumped on board. All of them got vaccinated. They all agree on one thing - the vaccines are safe, and the best way to end the pandemic.

That's the last post I'll make on this incredibly simple topic. I should have never started. At this point, do what you want and live with the consequences.
Doesn’t the smallpox and polio vax prevent those? Malaria? Tetanus?