Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Colin Powell VS Black Widow Void

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is fascinating. Vaccines aren’t a difficult concept. Perhaps you should research how they work in a general population.
I have all my vaccines just to be clear. As I know you love to run with your assumptions.

I’m merely saying that if I look at all the vaccines vs. The covid one, one of them doesn’t seem to do what the others do

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No reasonable person expects vaccines to totally prevent anything.
As SargeMaximus stated; previous vaccines have proven to work against Smallpox, Polio etc...

I find it humorous that within this posting, there are folks defending the Covid vaccine. It's no different than buying an an umbrella made of fishnet material and claiming that it's just as effective as a regular umbrella.

If it wasn't for zekko (who opted for the vaccine, but has also maintained an objective view point) I'd swear that there must be something within the vax that has effected personal cognitive skills.

edit... okay, I see that SargeMaximus is also vaxed and has also maintained objectivity.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taken from a reputable site (Link below the quote):
"Do people still get polio in the United States?

No, thanks to a successful vaccination program, the United States has been polio-free for more than 30 years"

And yet people still get Covid with the vax. Therefore the covid vax is an UNsuccessful vaccination. @EyeBRollin

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making fun of a deceased man that was battling cancer?
Nope. Not me.
I was using his death to make fun of the Covidians that give blind allegiance to an ineffective vaccine.

My adequate immune system has proven that it is capable of doing its job.
The Covid vaccine has proven that it isn't capable of doing its job.

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is fascinating. Vaccines aren’t a difficult concept. Perhaps you should research how they work in a general population.
then please explain since you are so wise, enlighten people around you

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please explain how a vaccination program works if 40% of the population refuses to take it.
Not the point I'm trying to make. The point I am making is that the polio vaccine protects a person (even one person) from taking it. It doesn't require everyone to take it to be effective within the person who has taken it. Science.

No. Find the answer yourself.
Like I just did. ;)

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Find the answer yourself.
expected, you don't know and like always you like to people think you do.

serious it was far more honest, not only with us but yourself, if you just say I only know what the media told me.

if you really had the info on how vaccines worked you would understand why covid and flu vaccines don't work, and the polio do, and why tetanus is required a boost after some decades, not something experimental at best who require you to take a new one each 3 months and it won't prevent spread, and also why they say even if you had covid you need vaccine

but hell you could at the very least be difficult to predict,