“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cold Approaching

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
1,627
Reaction score
2,126
Age
42
Location
Europe
I've never understood cold approaching - for me it signals a man has limited to no options and low standards. Going up to a woman in the street or supermarket that you've only seen for 10-30 seconds to strike up a conversation - what does this communicate? That you're a man who has enough people in his social circle? Or that you're a man who has no access to women even though apparently your standards are so low that all it requires for you to invite a woman into your world is 20 seconds of looking at a pretty face. It's the opposite of alpha...a guy who cold approaches is like a puppy dog who goes to anyone wagging its tail as compared to a proud Husky who minds its own business.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top