Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cold approaching waste of time

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
approach 100 girls
get 10-15 numbers
out of 10-15 numbers get
1-3 dates
1-3 dates maybe have sex with 1
average of 3 minutes per interaction

100 x 3 = 300 minutes

300 minutes = 5 hours
5 hours = a full week of gym
or 1/2 of a good self improvement book
or overtime at work which is money

solution? social circle banging..
it would serve you better to take a yoga class and look for iois
with your 5 hours ..

this way you meet women and get something out of the class
the women in the class may not be interested but you can ask them to hook you up with a friend

dance class
yoga
any fitness class

in this day in age .. women don't respond as well to cold approach as they did 10 years ago just my thoughts

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approach is the dating world equivalent of telemarketing. Pure numbers game with low probability of success; to be used as a last resort.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not to mention money spent..
1-3 dates 50$ per date
1 lay
150$ = gas for 3-4 weeks or 6 good books or a self defense class or 6 months gym
or if you don't mind paying
1hr and 30 minutes with a prostitute..

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
in this day in age .. women don't respond as well to cold approach as they did 10 years ago just my thoughts
Haha, dude you're 23...were you cold approaching at 13??? :crazy:

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Cold approaching as a hobby is a waste of time. If you go out specifically JUST to approach women and you have no other reason to be outside then YES.. its generally a waste of time...

HOWEVER.. if you simply approach women you are attracted to when you see them.. then there is really no downside. If I'm out shopping, walking, on the subway, at the Gym, etc. and I happen to see a woman I want to f*ck.. then I will talk to her (if I have the time). I have nothing to lose by doing so.

Plus, flirting is fun. :up:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
And hearing damage from the clubs lol
I wear my custom musicians earplugs =D Lifesavers
PlayHer Man said:
Cold approaching as a hobby is a waste of time. If you go out specifically JUST to approach women and you have no other reason to be outside then YES.. its generally a waste of time...

HOWEVER.. if you simply approach women you are attracted to when you see them.. then there is really no downside. If I'm out shopping, walking, on the subway, at the Gym, etc. and I happen to see a woman I want to f*ck.. then I will talk to her (if I have the time). I have nothing to lose by doing so.

This.

Cold approaching shouldnt be something you plan your outside time around. It should happen when you get the urge with the right kinda chicks. It should feel natural, and not forced. Thats where success starts

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approaching should only be used to take advantage of opportunities that arise. It should not be used as a standalone strategy.

And you're right, 10 years ago it was easier. 20 years ago, it was even easier. And so on. Society is getting more antisocial with every generation. Especially women.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
approach 100 girls
get 10-15 numbers
out of 10-15 numbers get
1-3 dates
1-3 dates maybe have sex with 1
average of 3 minutes per interaction

100 x 3 = 300 minutes

300 minutes = 5 hours
5 hours = a full week of gym
or 1/2 of a good self improvement book
or overtime at work which is money

solution? social circle banging..
it would serve you better to take a yoga class and look for iois
with your 5 hours ..

this way you meet women and get something out of the class
the women in the class may not be interested but you can ask them to hook you up with a friend

dance class
yoga
any fitness class

I agree with you 110%

gh15

Don Juan
Reaction score
can attest to this as well. but, i'd say the cold approach overall teaches you important lessons about being assertive / aggressive, confident and know how to present yourself which is a valuable skillset beyond just banging chicas.

B

BeDJ

Not every girl is going to respond when you cold approach them. If you aren't having any success time and time again, it's your approach. Try something different, it's all trial and error.

Have you ever been to a club and see the beta barrier on the dance floor? Men WANT to approach, but don't have the self-confidence EVEN with alcohol. Women EXPECT to get approached, but most men simply can't and hope that a cute chick approaches them.

Day game is different, women do not expect to be approached. Most men are not primed for cold approaches and the ones that do are spitting silly lines they hear on PUA bootcamp. Treat cold approaching as the sales process. This chick know absolutely NOTHING about you or what you have to offer. You have to give them a compelling reason to get to know you, without overselling. You have to build rapport and common ground first before you introduce the product. The closing statement is an opening for the next step in the process.

Examine the environment, be friendly. Women that agree on first dates were the ones that don't realize they were being hit on in the first place. You have to create that relationship before you can start selling.

The numbers game is a great mentality to have, but you have to treat every approach different. Saying the same thing to every chick is not going to help. They want to hear things that are unique to them.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, one of the things is that a lot of women think it's a weird for a total stranger to approach them out of no where in the day time and to look for a date from it......they are just sheep who are programmed to think this way..every once in a while you meet someone non judgemental with a truly open mind about it...those are the keepers....most women and people in general..are 110 percent sheep who follow others beliefs and thinking and main stream society's vies and are terrified of anything outside of their little box.....

it is what it is..i am used to it because i have done many sales jobs before and selling is just like cold approaching...pretty soon you become oblivious to their negative thought patterns and just focus on turning them around int heir thinking...

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

Yup. Agree.

Elephant

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many benefits to using social circles.

-Girl's will be able to get a sense of who you are
-You can figure out who you like, who is crazy, ect
-As you do the about two girls attracting will grow and you won't come across as the creep who hits on every girl

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called practice. If you spend 100 hours with a gun in your hand, you will be a better shot than someone with 20 hours. If you spend 100 hours talking to female strangers, you will be better at talking to strangers than the next guy.

But if you practice with a pistol, no guarantee you will be as good with a rifle. In the same way, if you practice exclusively club game, you will not be very good at talking to girls after your yoga class.

So spend 100 hours (or however many you can) talking to girls in a variety of settings. This will give you the social skills that gym time or self improvement books can never offer you.

If you want to be able to talk to women, TALK TO WOMEN. And do it often. Just do it in many settings so you can be comfortable anywhere.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
100% agrew with this, very low return of investment and a horrible way to spend your free time.

It's better to work on yourself, get your finances in order and go out to have a good time with friends.

If you se a hot girl while out with friends, just talk to her but don't go out with the sole purpose of approaching girls.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2020 Cold approaching as an average guy is a waste of time

If you're a high value guy or hell smart guy than social circle is best

But right now with lockdown and shyt who is approaching women?

Even daygame? good luck with that
The thread was made in 2013 and it was a waste of time then. Can't imagine how it would be today. It's a dated thread even on that level.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thread was made in 2013 and it was a waste of time then. Can't imagine how it would be today. It's a dated thread even on that level.
In 2013 it depends, in my area you could approach chicks still, it changed in 2014/2015 moreso and that's because the nightlife scene became dead

once again im speaking about cold approaching at night now a days forget about it lol