cold approaching asian women

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? The 3 I ve had were horizontal on the 2nd date. To be honest I would have been happy to wait longer. Maybe they be adapted to the local market

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
B aware a lot of these women were former ho's or otherwise made their living off men..hence the stereo type I told you of earlier. ..

Best to think of them as no better nor worse than whites..just different.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ubercat said:
Prison - have u dated Asian single mums? What was your experience?
In South Korea single mothers and divorce women are on their own. And guys there don't marry them.The women know men wouldn't even give single mothers a chance so women know they shouldn't put theirselves at risk. As in wh0ring around and having sex outside of marriage with just any guy because they think they are in "love".

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
InnerHappiness said:
Can't disagree more. If you think that most, if not all, women are only after what a man can do for them then you are approaching life negatively.

You know, you remind me of PHM. It's great that you have built a strong belief system. So strong that nothing can change it. You're only 30. Why not try to be humble so you can live, learn and experience what life has to offer? It's very hard to do so being closed minded.
Save this emo crap for your momma. Its not about "postive" or "negative".. its about REALITY.

I speak of reality. If you view it as negative.. that just shows your own weakness and emotional frailty.

Good luck viewing the world as a child. :up:

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Save this emo crap for your momma. Its not about "postive" or "negative".. its about REALITY.

I speak of reality. If you view it as negative.. that just shows your own weakness and emotional frailty.

Good luck viewing the world as a child. :up:
If that's your perception of reality, no one can change your perspective. All I am trying to say is that there is a much more positive outlook on life and relationships. I'm curious as to how you got that rep up high. I'm thinking that veteran posters on these boards, such as (.) (.) who is banned gave that much cred.

Let me ask, are you genuinely happy with your path? Don't get me wrong, I've went down that path, but it's all meaningless if you're unable to sustain a good, caring relationship. Perhaps SS isn't about developing those, but you posted this on the MM section after all.

What is your end goal, Poon King?

Crates

Don Juan
Reaction score
ubercat said:
Hi All
Had 3 Asian g/fs and found them less drama and they seemed to know how to work with a man. And if it wasn't for issues round her kid I would have married the last one. Anyway they also don't mind older guys so its a good MM thread.

And finding local Asian women avoids scams and immigration issues.

Now all big cities have Asian neighborhoods. I was hoping ppl could share tactics for approaching there and also generally getting known in the area.

Obvious issues to overcome:
- language issues both real and faked
- peer pressure - other Asians giving her 'the look'
- changes in approach - e.g. much more AFC seems to work better
I learned how to say "I love you" in Korean 13 years ago, and 11 years ago in Mandarin. It works phenomenally well pretty consistently, as long as you correctly identify the language or ethnicity ahead of time. Enter a sexual state, walk up dominantly but slowly, making bedroom eyes, get just a touch too close, and put on your best pillowtalk late-night radio DJ voice.

"Wo ai ni."

*panties wet*

:cheer:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks that's a bit more balls out than I normally play. Gonna have to try it.