"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Cold approach is becoming impossible

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
2,512
I admitted it's extremely unlikely to get arrested unless a false allegation happens since there is nothing illegal about saying hi.
It’s never happened. (To a non PUA)

You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning or fvcking Megan Fox than you do getting arrested for a cold approach.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Don of the north

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2022
Messages
117
Reaction score
145
It’s never happened. (To a non PUA)

You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning or fvcking Megan Fox than you do getting arrested for a cold approach.
I hope you're right! I don't find megan fox attractive personally anymore so I'm not missing out on anything there. Megan fox at 25 before all the plastic surgery then definitely, but not now.
 

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
2,512
I hope you're right! I don't find megan fox attractive personally anymore so I'm not missing out on anything there. Megan fox at 25 before all the plastic surgery then definitely, but not now.
You’re welcome.

Your penance is to go buy bagels tomorrow for your local police department.

Enjoy your weekend.
 
Top