Coach RedPill has died in Ukraine according to family

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably offered the most rational and reasonable advice in the Red Pill community, but he was a little racist though.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if he got hit by Russian fire.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My condolences. I'm sorry to hear this.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if he got hit by Russian fire.
He died in prison from untreated pneumonia after speaking out against Ukranian and Biden admin corruption.

OP - Lira was hispanic and only whites can be racist.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he’d be considered white in the US
Hi Cornbread,
Hispanic=Pertaining to Spain...Of course he is both Caucasian and White as are most Latinos,as if it freakin matters.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think over the years CRP let himself go, heavily smoking, Looking overweight.

He has a wife and children, however he was very secretive about his family situation.

I believe his wife left him & took the children.. This would explain why he literally chose a path of self destruction.

He wanted to go out this way!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the US it does
This is because the Spanish/Portuguese (both are part of Hispania) admixture into the aboriginal Native American genetic stock is so widespread in most places in Latin America that there is a new hybrid breed of humans known as "Hispanics" or "Latinos" (or Latinx nowadays :rolleyes: ). And even this hybridization has a large component of hybridization with African genetic stock, that there is new hybrid breed of humans known as "Afro-Latino", mainly in Colombia & Brazil, but also in the Dominican Republic and Cuba.

Coach Redpill appears to have been of mostly pure Spaniard stock, although perhaps there is some Native American in his genealogy, like Elizabeth Warren (LOL); he can be contrasted with a true hybrid Latino like the infamous "Stand You Ground" George Zimmerman - the killer (legally or illegally) of Trayvon Martin - or even Cheech Marin, who have epicanthically folded eyes that show them to have a strong component of Native American.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for myself, I support the Ukrainian Heroes, and so I think he has gotten his just dessert. You just don't fork around in wartime. He should have escaped Ukraine with his wife & kids (presuming he was still married or a part of their life) when the invasion started.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was a "sleazy dating coach":
He peddled sexist bile and toxic relationship advice within a subculture populated by men’s rights activists and incels—while living in Ukraine. Then the invasion started.
“Never date a woman in her thirties,” Lira, who’s in his fifties, said in one video created in 2020. He also argued that, “irrespective of what they claim they want,” all women only truly desire money, a house, and kids, as child-rearing is the one thing that will biologically validate them. That women who are still single and childless in their thirties have supposedly ignored that imperative in order to live the ‘hedonistic’ lifestyle that a “degenerate” Western culture pushes them towards, chasing the hottest 15 percent of guys for meaningless sex. And that when they hit their thirties, they all get “baby rabies,” but realize their looks are fading. (“It’s biology,” he said. “Women age badly. Men age like wine.”) So, they will all supposedly lie and connive to trick a man into marriage and a pregnancy, after which they’ll reveal their true faces.
I must admit that he represented the Incel-tier Argentian as much as his fellow countryman Che Guevara represented the Chad-tier one - heck even his nom-de-guerre is a form of Chad!
Emphasizing the image's ubiquitous nature and wide appeal, the Maryland Institute College of Art called the picture a symbol of the 20th century and the world's most famous photograph.
It is the image of a very dashing young man.
Would it be so famous had Che been Incel-tier? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's OVER for NotDashingCels.

Che_Guevara_-_Guerrillero_Heroico_by_Alberto_Korda -.jpg

Last edited: