Cluster B and "normal" people.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
You may not like the word "evil" but I do. You will get no argument from me about the rest of your post (and Reset's post as well )
I never "hated" my ex BPD g/f..still don't.. MY pain came from the internal volcano that erupted many times when my beliefs about women came into collision with her behavior.
The real issue here is that we have been violently shaken out of the Matrix by our experience with a BPD woman .
"Sugar and spice and all things nice " Indeed !

MY heart goes out to those good men out there who are still suffering in bewilderment at the whims and mindgames of another disordered woman who thinks that she is impervious to consequences and entitled to create human wreckage without a blink or a moments loss of sleep.

yeah i hear ya. every once in awhile i catch myself saying, now before kelly i would have thought this about this or i would have done this. now i view all women with a bit of skeptisim. while i dont think they are all pieces of ****, i do not allow myself to excuse their behaviors. that type of thinking is what got me in so deep with the bpdexgf. i excused behaviors and ignored the bottom line factor. i now realize it doesnt matter too much as to how or why but that you are there. couple that with the knowledge that a woman with true high interest level will drive cross country ****ting herself in a depends just to see you and, yes jophil28, you do shatter that matrix quite well.