Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clubbin' eh?

Bluesteak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright here's the deal guys, a friend of mine invited me to go with him on Friday to drive up to University of California Riverside to see his GF. We will be spending the night Friday and Saturday in his gf's dorm room. He says his gf has a hot roommate plus he says we are going to go clubbing in riverside with his gf and 6 of her friends from her dorm!!! This leaves alot of room to game it on any of the ones I like and it also means automatic escalation when we go back to the dorms for the night. Any tips guys? Ive never been clubbing and need some advice. And plus I dont want to be sleeping on the floor when my friend and his gf are gettin it on, so hopefully if I play my cards right I can sleep in one of the hb's beds!

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have some drinks, just don't get too sloshed. And just go out and have fun. Don't be afraid to dance with any of the chicks. If you play your cards right, you will be in for a fun night.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how are you gonna get into the club? you're under age and all. Do they have connections or something? well no big deal either way, just curious.

Bluesteak

Don Juan
Reaction score
18 and over clubs... I know it sounds gay, but there's supposed to be Tons of chicks.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh well there is going to be a lot of dancing then... just get ready to grind... In my experience 18 and over clubs are more "grind crazy" than most other clubs.

But 18+ clubs are fun. Lots of energy a sober sexual tension :rockon: