Club Game: Toronto

FitRick

Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone has any tips on club game in general or if anyone here is from Toronto and has club game tips or stories to share, post them.

FitRick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds promising lol but not at a place where I can just move to a different city so I'll just have to make the best of it. The article is 100 percent accurate though. Where are you from Bradd?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is some links in the DJ Bible about club game. There is also tons of videos on YouTube about it.

Honestly, I think night game is the hardest. I have found that day game and online game are easier. Girls in clubs/bars expect to get hit on and are ready for it. They have the slVt shield up.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who in his right mind would go to Toronto? (my montrealer rant)

Toronto is still English Canadian (so boring) city

However, the club/lounge/resto scène is exploding.

French Canadians from Québec (montreal) are taking over downtown nightlife

Actually you'll find in Toronto most of Canada unique bar (once in a life time and the only kind in the country). Toronto clubs are starting branch in Montreal (to tell you)

So learn french for social proof
Learn the top new places
Go there, aim for the lay

subtractone

Reaction score
You won't always have much success going to just random bars/clubs. I find that I have a much better time going to events and shows that fit my interests. You get familiar with the scene(s), and it should make it easier, and you find chicks with similar music taste's etc. As you've probably also read a million times: dancing's good, keep clothes clean. Keep frame and C&F attitude. I also got the Toronto scene to work with lol, so its what you make of it. Actually I like how most Toronto advice is to leave and try somewhere else - it would keep getting better with less dudes around, definitely.

Reactions: Von

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing to remember about clubs is that at least half the girls there aren't there to meet men. Half are there just for girls' nights out, and some are there with bfs or other men. Some just won't be attracted to you. A good proportion to assume you're working with is 1/3. One thing you will need to do in a club, if you don't already, is dance.

That being said, I firmly believe a confident man can pull anywhere if he's giving off the right vibe. I've pulled in sleepy village pubs before, where there might be two or three attractive women visit in a whole week.

Something I am going to try going forward is some proactive preparation, particularly not drinking so much and drinking cleaner drinks.

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2013/02/ten-stepnightlife-preparation-routine.html

Though I'm not a huge fan of Roosh, he does advocate going to higher end bars as well, even with a cover charge. I agree that these places will likely have higher value women and fewer desperate neck bearded losers chasing them round the place.