Clothes

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make good money, eventually it will be known to a girl, in the beginning I want to be desired for my physique, not for the money I bring
You and I are in the same boat here.
I'm not trying to lead with money, I'm trying to lead with tasteful clothes that show more personality than "I eat protein at every meal". I find that to be a hard needle to thread.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to lead with tasteful clothes that show more personality than "I eat protein at every meal"
I just lead by giving the best orgasm/sex ratio.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The area around his right eye was trimmed because he needed eyelid surgery after chasing another tomcat from my garden. His fur is black with reddish-brown. So maybe that's why you think he's 'calico' or 'tortoise'.
Calicos have a white base, tortoiseshells have a dark base. And calicos tend to be more spotted, while torties have more random markings. But yeah, that spot around the eye threw me off. Never mind. Anyway, nice accessory, or peacock item :)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with that girl.

Good clothes don’t really raise your looks/attraction rating. At best, they “hold the line” and prevent the guy from losing points due to bad fashion/fit.

So, good fashion and fit is worth it, but it’s not a silver bullet.
I get what you're saying.

If you are indeed her type, clothes might make a difference. But not all the difference.

Just like a good car, house , watch ,jacked body ect. The combination of those tho..

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what's better than clothes? Having a jacked body that makes every clothes you wear stand out. Like a girl with a nice body, she wears something cheap and due to her figure makes her hot.

Same for men, if you're jacked, any type of clothes your wear will make you stand out
Clothes matter. Initial perception is based on what you look like.

If you don't get regular compliments on your attire, you're right it doesn't matter. But if you do, well then you know what I'm talking about. Make sense?
Its a seduction forum, so both statements are difficult to argue against.

When you've actually been bouncing around between being jacked and doing great ,back to being broke and out of shape you'll know this. The difference between how people and ESPECIALLY WOMEN treat you is night and day. And lets be honest, success is addictive. For some men(I'd say most modern man) The combination of an improved wardrobe, physique AND personality/sense of self will make all the difference in their results in life.

Another thing I've noticed; they also often go hand in hand. A man who wants to look good only has limited options to do this; a few " easy " things like clothes and physique, and some more difficult stuff like self care and especially surgery . If a man doesn't have much success with women he'll be less eager to present himself well. Catch 22 right there.

To actually obtain and keep a good body that looks great in whatever clothes you wear, you gotta eat healthy too. Another bonus.

Imo clothes and seduction seems like a topic most dudes ironically enough don't like to talk about. Even here the topic of clothes and fashion isn't the most popular one.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a seduction forum, so both statements are difficult to argue against.

When you've actually been bouncing around between being jacked and doing great ,back to being broke and out of shape you'll know this. The difference between how people and ESPECIALLY WOMEN treat you is night and day. And lets be honest, success is addictive. For some men(I'd say most modern man) The combination of an improved wardrobe, physique AND personality/sense of self will make all the difference in their results in life.

Another thing I've noticed; they also often go hand in hand. A man who wants to look good only has limited options to do this; a few " easy " things like clothes and physique, and some more difficult stuff like self care and especially surgery . If a man doesn't have much success with women he'll be less eager to present himself well. Catch 22 right there.

To actually obtain and keep a good body that looks great in whatever clothes you wear, you gotta eat healthy too. Another bonus.

Imo clothes and seduction seems like a topic most dudes ironically enough don't like to talk about. Even here the topic of clothes and fashion isn't the most popular one.
IMG_8142.gif

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing humans observe in others is their looks.
Your clothes are a reflection of who you are, the pride you have in yourself, and your uniqueness.
And if wearing well-fitted clothes on a well-defined physics, it'll give you an advantage over other men.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fashion is very important.

Women look at you at first glance, and even if you are jacked if your fashion is not on point you lost the game.

I know many cases of guys who look like sh1t and have a strong fashion sense, they score women, they score a-lot.

I can't tell you how many times women commend me on what i wear, or how they are telling me that they never see guys with good fashion sense and even if they look good they avoid them.

It plays a big-role. I was always big on fashion and a good wardrobe. It will increase and take your game to a whole new level, besides your personality and confidence which is the A game prior to that.

Follow different groups and posts on Pinterest they have some good stuff on Fashion for men, also there is some blog websites you can google to get a good sense. But mainly try to have stuff that are slim-fit and they fit well on you.

Combination of good colours and a sense in general of what looks good for you.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your second layer will give you that natural knack on a sh1tty day.
Fresh quality fitted clothes always gives me a pep in my step.
some accessories like a necklace, watch, ring to really tighten things up that extra 10%.
I been hitting up Hugo Boss as of recently. Their black label particularly. Nordstrom / nordstrom rack, Marshalls, polo ralph lauren , Abercrombie are in the arsenal as well.
I try to avoid sh1t with loud labeling. Maybe some label on shoes but that’s it.

if there shall be 10 commandments of life then one of em is.. Don’t cheap out on what separates you from the ground.
Women will always look at your shoes.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an extreme example, but they did a psychological experiment where the same guy dressed as a homeless person and in a suit and see how people react when he faints in the street. In the suit, people rushed over to help him. In the ragged clothes, people ignored him and stepped over him to continue on their way.

Clothes also tend to be identifiers. I can tell where tourists come from based on what they're wearing.

I agree that clothes are not the most important feature and you don't have to be 'in fashion', but it pays of to be 'smartly' dressed. Make sure your clothes show off your figure and posture to the greatest advantage.

I don't wear expensive brand clothes and I don't look affluent, but many women compliment me on my style.

View attachment 12597
Clothes are just another way to express yourself.
You gotta chain that cat to you, collar to collar AA. Missing out on an opportunity here.. And FFS a matching cap as well.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Giovanni,
"Women will always look at your shoes."....Crazy as it seems you are so right....Couple years ago,I pop-riveted a little leather loop on the tongues of my Dancing Shoes,as the Shoes had a habit of swallowing the tongues as you put them on...Quite unobtrusive,or so I thought,but No,two different Women commented on the change,within the first half hour of using them.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Hi Giovanni,
"Women will always look at your shoes."....Crazy as it seems you are so right....Couple years ago,I pop-riveted a little leather loop on the tongues of my Dancing Shoes,as the Shoes had a habit of swallowing the tongues as you put them on...Quite unobtrusive,or so I thought,but No,two different Women commented on the change,within the first half hour of using them.
I was initially skeptical about the shoe thing, but it’s definitely true. A female coworker (and friend) noticed immediately the other day when I wore new shoes. First thing she said was, “You got good shoes with that outfit Mike.”