"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

# closing a chick who's probably heard every stupid ass line ever. Help!

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Okay, I've hit a nice hard brick wall: I want to hook up with a chick who's somewhat famous in my town. Nothing crazy, but she is on www.suicidegirls.com....no, I'm not telling you which one :p

Anyhow, she quit the site, and I emailed her to find out why....long story short - we chatted a bit and bullsh*tted back and forth a couple times...she told she quit because she's got some cool things going on in her life (college, etc) and that she doesn't have the need or want to do the site anymore. I told her I live in Portland too and she told me to come down to her work (a bar/music venue downtown where she is a ****tail waitress) and grabs some beers on Sunday.

She didn't tell me why to come down, for all I know she's just plugging her venue, I don't really know if it was a 'personal' invite.....but I want to hook up with this chick.

I'm sure this girl has been gamed on every possible way, heard every BS line, etc......and I'm not sure about a # close. Hell, I don't even know if she has a BF, it's a total long shot, but I know if I don't try, I'll regret not knowing.


Sh*t. I do believe she's the first girl I've been intimidated by since I started this DJ thing.

Someone please slap me good and hard if this doesn't sound right....I look at this chick and about start drooling. I don't want a relationship out of this at all, but oh, the fun I could have with this girl.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Right there in the bar? :D
 

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
I think it would help us all make better advice if you told us which one it is.

Make sure you tease her about being a "Suicide Girl"... if... you ... can tease... about.... suicide...

Yes...

*Steps away quietly.*
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
^ can't really do that....let's just say she's definitely a 8.5+ in anyones book.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
how about this, don't use a line, keep it natural and just be a fun guy to be around??
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
how about this, don't use a line, keep it natural and just be a fun guy to be around??
I agree however I wouldn't try anything until you stop being intimidated by her. Intimidation is a symptom of an AFC. Once you realize that she has titz n'@zz like every other woman you'll be alright.

Once that happens saying something like "You're pretty cool, we should do something together," will seem simple as h3ll.
 

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco
hmm what bar she work at? anyways you should try to put her back in the category of ordinary girl- shes just the same as any other HB. Don't be spitting out lines, just be your C+F self- believe in what you are bringing to the table and see whether after spending some time with her that she still stays as a acceptable girl in your mind...if you don't like who she is then just bow out knowing it wouldnt have worked...why she invite you down? think that she wants to see you- you've done well and shes curious- think back to past successes remember what a DJ you are- refresh your memory and push ahead..confidence.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
RiceHapa,


Hey, what's up dude? She works at Dante's, 3d and Burnside. Pretty cool place...if you've never been there before, you should check it out.....tons of HB's every time I've been there (check out http://www.danteslive.com/calendar.html). I'm not sure why she invited me down....could be just being friendly for all I know.

Yeah, I never use 'lines', I think they're stupid....I just mean that I'm sure she's heard just about everything. Ugh.


Francisco d'Anconia,


I see your point.

***

You know what though, f*ck it. It's not like there's not a million other HB's out there in this town....nothing ventured, nothing gained. being rejected is 10x better than not knowing what could have been.


Thanks all for the advice.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by cactus3178
...
You know what though, f*ck it. It's not like there's not a million other HB's out there in this town....nothing ventured, nothing gained. being rejected is 10x better than not knowing what could have been. ..
True marks of a DJ....
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
what I find curious about this logic is that it presupposes that these hot women DON'T get laid, because they've heard it all and apparently reject it all by now.

Your job is not to be some kind of grand innovative master DJ with all the right lines to wheel home the catch. It is just to be appealing to her. If she finds you attractive in any way, then that shouldn't be too difficult as long as your social skills are decent. She'll meet you on the halfway from there, provided she has interest in you. if not, then I doubt some smart pickup line is gonna change that.
 
Top