Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clinical effects of Non Masturbation for 3 weeks??

eLMac

Banned
Reaction score
What made you bust one out? Or did you get laid within that 8 week period, please detail your experiences...

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really isn't hard at all, you know this by now. What made me bust one out?.....well I was probably bored and thought about it way too much. With real ambition though I could probably go for a year without doing it. I was just kind of testing myself at the time. Wet dreams won't come that often. I maybe had one during that period.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think maybe the best policy would be to try to stop masturbating completely, and only have sex

to the person who said 'masturbation is healthy' well sex is whats actually healthy. and the point is to become more aggressive.

So we're not saying "stop having sex with girls". what i think we're saying is that it's a good idea to stop masturbating because it makes you too 'content' and reduces your chance of having actual, real sex.

so once you become aggressive and start getting real sex, do it all you want and let it be your only sexual outlet.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have sex 2-3 times a day and masterbate frequently, I train sports(Muay Thai) every day and have no problem staying aggressive.

I reallydont think that not masturbationg will change anything, its all in your head.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you don't want our opinions, you seem to have your mind made up for some reason on forcing yourself to quit something you shouldn't even worry about.... it's like you are trying to kill a problem that doesn't even exist. So what if you do or if you don't, making a big deal out of masturbation is actually the problem here. To the person who said something about only sex being healthy, well, if you look at it from a physiological aspect, your prostate gland does need to be emptied of fluids periodically, no matter how it is done. But, I can see how you think for some reason masturbation may be pyschologically damaging, even though it isn't, unless, once again, you make a big deal out of it. I can go indefinitely without masturbating or sex, and I have a helluva sex drive, but what's the point? Masturbation, once again, does not have any affects of confidence or anything like that, unless you for some reason feel bad about doing it or feel like a loser for doing it, which, for the final time, is a stupid way to feel. It also does not cause acne as far as I know. I don't know why I am defending this, I just hate it when people worry about EVERY LITTLE THING, like it actually matters, damn.

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know friends who have never masturbated in their life, they never even tried...

I really don't know how all the europeans and americans are wankers... guys in africa only have sex, and are way more aggressive

when i arrived in africa i tried not masturbating, it IS good for you

john_x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by john_x
Yes because you become incapable after merely a few day's mean's every other man on the planet does the same

wronge...

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys in Africa are also still busy running down their food....so, I think there is a major difference in cultures for one thing. Maybe since they fu-ck so much that is why the dam-n place is just full of AIDS. I have no reason to defend masturbation, but please enlighten me as to the benefits of not doing it...

eLMac

Banned
Reaction score
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!

All content, backed up with science, and no flame or pollitical bull.

Stormbringer that was the best post I've seen in a good while. Thankyou very much.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just hate it when people worry about EVERY LITTLE THING, like it actually matters, damn.

While I agree that over-masturbation is unhealthy, this quote sums the problem up, nicely.

This is a typical quick-fix attempt to cure other problem areas. These quick fixes don't work, and you end up just "beating around the bush" (pun intended) til you deal with the real issues.

Stopping masturbation shouldn't give you more focus, nor should it make you more aggressive. (if there are any changes, they will be minimal and of no real significance. It's all in your head)It WILL probbaly make you alot hornier and stress levels will probably rise, though.... That could be bad.

Why don't you start training your mind to be more aggressive. Start hitting the gym alot and raise your test. levels, that way.
An aggressive lifestyle will breed an aggressive personality.

Stopping masturbating really shouldn't do much of anything.... physically, anyways. It's all in your head, wether you think the changes are real or a plcaebo-type effect.

There are always the guys on here who find the slightest little thing, and obsess on it....thinking that all this masturbation (or whatever trivial, petty little thing they think is wrong) is what has been hindering his success with women, all along.

The Bad Ass Canadian

MuckEm

Reaction score
Originally posted by dawg89
im pretty sure masturbation affects acne also my face was better after 9 days of not spaning the monkey and when i do it a new pimple pops out it cant be coincidence and i cant really test it out cause i usually give up after a day does any one else realised this?
Wrong. Pimples take months to form or go away.

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eLMac

Stormbringer that was the best post I've seen in a good while. Thankyou very much.
Exactly where was the science in that post? Don't be so easily fooled. Not saying he's right or wrong.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The actionlove.com guy is peddling herbs.

It might work; it might not. He cites "cases" from unknown sources (maybe he has clients). He also uses what sound like decent explanations for problems possibly arising from sexual problems. But hes doesn't refer to actual studies!

Guys, this is as bad as using uncorroborated ideas from some random guy on some random body building forum.

I'm not trying to bust on the guy. Heck, my gf's family has a business selling Chinese herbal supplements. But they also have advanced degrees in pharmacology and medicine.

Do what you want. But overall, you'll make more progress if you first evaluate the source of information before using it.

This is actionlove.com, the site for an "orgasmic and bioelectric engineering research institute." The guy has a Ph.D. in civil engineering.

Eh, do what you want. I'm just trying to save you time.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares?! What do you want a friggin bibliography too?! Haha, the guy made a great post about "the clinical effects" of both masturbation and non-masturbation and you are arguing about its validity for some reason. For those who didn't understand, the whole post is a scientifically backed way of saying: masturbate/have sex in moderation, because it is true that hormone levels are changed by the act, and if you didn't know that for some reason, you have no right to even have an opinion in this. Over-masturbation can exist, but I think you would have to be a chronic masturbator to do it, haha, like multiple times a day every day. I think once a day is a limit everyone should set though, just in case. Over-masturbation has short-term symptoms as well, so it's not like you would be doing it without having some noticable problems. And on the other hand, semen should be released from the prostate gland and other fluids from other auxillary glands on occasion, or that is also unhealthy. MODERATION. The Bad Ass Canadian also makes an excellent point: if you think not masturbating is somehow going to increase your success with women, there is something wrong with your way of thinking.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone
Who cares?! What do you want a friggin bibliography too?! Haha, the guy made a great post about "the clinical effects" of both masturbation and non-masturbation and you are arguing about its validity for some reason. For those who didn't understand, the whole post is a scientifically backed way of saying: masturbate/have sex in moderation, because it is true that hormone levels are changed by the act, and if you didn't know that for some reason, you have no right to even have an opinion in this. Over-masturbation can exist, but I think you would have to be a chronic masturbator to do it, haha, like multiple times a day every day. I think once a day is a limit everyone should set though, just in case. Over-masturbation has short-term symptoms as well, so it's not like you would be doing it without having some noticable problems. And on the other hand, semen should be released from the prostate gland and other fluids from other auxillary glands on occasion, or that is also unhealthy. MODERATION. The Bad Ass Canadian also makes an excellent point: if you think not masturbating is somehow going to increase your success with women, there is something wrong with your way of thinking.
The problem is taking the info from actionlove.com as "scientific fact." That's not the best thing to do.

I hope it really works. Maybe the guy is helping people. But I'd wager little money on there being much science behind it (as the guy on the site claims).

There's no scientific backing going on in this thread yet as far as I can see -- only common sense about jerking off in moderation.

The original poster wanted to know the clinical effects of jerking off / not jerking off.

On a side note:

http://www.vpul.upenn.edu/ohe/library/Sexhealth/mens/prostate.htm

That doesn't do the issue justice, but it's still interesting.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eLMac

Im sorry, but Ill take my experience over what some chinese medicine man says.

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
It DOES effect your mind. I've tried to go without masturbating and after awhile you approach girls different and you act different...it's not a MAJOR change....but it IS a change for the better. It's not "all in your head"...if you don't masturbate your mind does go through changes that makes you act different...I found that I was more mature and girls liked me more when I refrained from it...but fvck that...I do it regularly...

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't deny that there are changes, physically (I just think that they are minimal, and insignificant).... It's just that to think that alot of your problems, and shortcomings will dissappear and that you will become a new man, if you refrain from "spanking it" is utterly ludicrous.

Perhaps the change in mindset is nothing more then a swelling of pent up sexual energy?

Hmmm... I might have to try this....if only for a few weeks