Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clingy girl after hookup

Jifto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some old college friends (Joe and Jane) and I decided to fly out to meet up with one of our other friends (Kelly) from back in the day. The four of us had a really fun weekend and Kelly and I ended up hooking up two of the nights. This never happened back in college (we were both in relationships). Kelly is cool, but I know a relationship wouldn't work with us (I'm just not into her like that, we live 10 hours apart, she's a bit too controlling for me). Everything seemed normal after we departed, but now Kelly is really clingy. She wants me to come out and visit again or fly out to visit me and is pressing on dates. She is texting me non stop and its overwhelming to me. We never spoke about dating or having feelings for one another, but I did compliment her several times that she was really pretty.

She's now booked a ticket to my city to visit Joe and Jane for a few weekends from now and is pressuring me to hang out. I've got a friend in town that weekend so I don't think our paths will cross. The tough part is Joe and Jane are really close to her too and we see each other quite often (but maintain our own lives). I've stopped responding quickly to messages and made it pretty clear I was busy for the next month or so with work so I couldn't fly out to see her again.

What do I do?

**tl;dr - Hooked up with old friend in distant land, now she is really clingy and wants to visit / incessantly texting.**

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang her until she wants comittment then just say no, either she'll accept it or leave you alone

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bang her. Guys make things way too difficult on themselves. When you are in a dry spell you will really wish you didn't pass up this opportunity. Let her chase you.

Last edited:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can **** with her by saying you hate clingyness, it's such a turn off. You know how often women ***** about that in men? ha ha ha ha ha