Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I still think the dudes with little muscle need to pack on the weight. They are not going to be able to consume enough food (without feeling sick) to build the weight they need to have some sort of muscle mass. In addition, adding creatine is essential for ATP muscle growth. A dude or dudette needs to load 10g - 20g for a week a two and then go on a daily 5g (approx. 1 teaspoon) post work out along with their protein drink. This is not overnight. With @biggoal and others with a similar build it will take months to a couple of years to make the change. The weight gainer will help move things along. Of course, do this under a doc's supervision to make sure your numbers are in line.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm genuinely shocked by this thread, I was expecting to see men that were out of shape and unattractive. I'm even more shocked that you guys on here actually have issues with OLD and dating in general.

Since when are men that I'm seeing on here in the same league as the women you normally see on dating sites and apps? This further explains why there are so many incels, if you have men on here that are fit and reasonably attractive that are having issues then what the **** is it like for men who aren't like that?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm genuinely shocked by this thread, I was expecting to see men that were out of shape and unattractive. I'm even more shocked that you guys on here actually have issues with OLD and dating in general.

Since when are men that I'm seeing on here in the same league as the women you normally see on dating sites and apps? This further explains why there are so many incels, if you have men on here that are fit and reasonably attractive that are having issues then what the **** is it like for men who aren't like that?
It’s impossible .. If you aren’t nice looking you better have some type of crazy semi local celebrity social status going on, or you will be an incel in 2020.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s impossible .. If you aren’t nice looking you better have some type of crazy semi local celebrity social status going on, or you will be an incel in 2020.
I wouldn't say impossible but it's just crazy to see this many legitimately decent to even very attractive guys on here having any issues with the dating game. If you guys were short, out of shape and ugly guys who wore sweat pants every day I could understand that. You guys on here are in shape, many of you are good looking guys and you even seem to dress well and be presentable.

I'm just saying, in the real world you aren't going to get much better than that. This really says more about what the dating market is like now and the mindset of many women due to overabundance and not so much you guys as individuals.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I think that's pushing it a bit. No? There are always fatties (EyeBRollin's fav.) and single mom's to play around with. ;'p

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I wouldn't say impossible but it's just crazy to see this many legitimately decent to even very attractive guys on here having any issues with the dating game. If you guys were short, out of shape and ugly guys who wore sweat pants every day I could understand that. You guys on here are in shape, many of you are good looking guys and you even seem to dress well and be presentable.

I'm just saying, in the real world you aren't going to get much better than that. This really says more about what the dating market is like now and the mindset of many women due to overabundance and not so much you guys as individuals.
TBH, the apps made the ladies spoiled for choice. I'll be honest, when I get a bit bored, I can fire up the Bumble and get interest to meet up or chat usually 4 - 5 out of 10 times. Though, I'm tired of the games and I do not jump through hoops, so I just stay where I am right now; until our time is up. Different p ussy from time to time is pretty cool, but just remember, if you got them into bed pretty quickly, so do the dudes before you. Way to concerned about STDs. They are rampant in NYC right now.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

But down here I see fat, out of shape and rough guys with decent women irl all the time. So somehow these uglish guys are getting hot women what are we doing wrong?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

I think OLD is a bit skewed, especially depending on if you live in a skewed location with bad demographics.

But as I said OLD has gone way downhill. Not only in the looks of women but overall more baggage and damaged goods and overall I'm noticing a lot less women on OLD.

What people also don't factor in is that a lot of women are not even serious on OLD. Especially the free versions many are on there just for validation to show they have a profile and many of them are free dinner date *****s too taking advantage of cucks who buy them meals. I had one HB8.5 this summer who used it for free meals. She'd go on at least a couple free dinner meals a week then ghosts the guy.

I think a lot of those women on OLD are not even serious about dating. Some of them on the more premium sites like Match are very pick especially about qualifiers and finances and you see them on the site for years. then factor in the fake profiles.

So no, It's not the guys problem on this forum. OLD IMO just simply so few women who are serious about meeting someone and factor in the few decent ones on there and it's like 12 guys to one.

But it does chap me when I see a fat guy, ugly guy or old guy with a better looking younger woman. Even guys bordering on incel looking have better looking women than I see on OLD.

There just simply isn't enough decent women on OLD. The pool is so small compared to 5 years ago.

What gives?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Sure, yes, weekend nights out, yes. Elsewhere it's hit or miss as far as approaches, smiles, stares, it's not a consistent thing.

I think part of it is that I live in an area where 20 something singles are relatively rare. We have so many fvcking old people you wouldn't WANT them approaching you or giving IOI's lol.

Do you live in an area with a strong singles/20 somethings scene? I usually only have access to that on weekends.
Is it a retirement area? Hell, I can go out to dinner during snowbird season and 85 percent of the people are over 55, even sitting at the bar. Literally the only people under 50 are the ones working at the bars, restaurants etc. My area 20 and 30 something singles are super rare as I'm sure you know. When you county has a median age of 55.9 and the city you live in is 66.7 you have a big problem. Even OLD for days I can go without seeing really anyone from my county under 50 on it. It's really depressing. All my younger coworkers at work complain about it too. Heck one went to tampa for a date with a girl from Tinder lol. Almost 100 miles.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok... but .... its one thing for women to catfish men... men might still bang them... men on the other hand have to actually look like adonis in person or be nexted without a 2nd thought lol...