Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Gonna check that! I was always curious about. Is it ok for the one who have disc protrusion? It's kind similar to herniated disc, and Im having a hard time going back to lifting weight... Taking care and need more days of rest when I make a intense workout.

I had a lumbar injury in 2019... and Im only being able to return my workouts now! =/

If calisthenic don't have much impact, that could be a great alternative for me!
Hang off a pull up bar with your toes touching the floor. This decompresses the spine, specifically in the lumbar region. Then do the hyperextension or cobra pose in yoga. Do this for four sets each. Your bulged disc should go back to place in a month if it's done consistently on a monthly basis.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting topic!

Normal shot:

View attachment 3557

And a tip that gave me some kind of success on tinder, instagram, I really suggest to make some professional shots... Easy to bang on tinder or instagram... It makes a good up in yourself doing some like that... So it worth the price and the girls behave way different with that.

View attachment 3558
You have great hair, and nice pictures man.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang off a pull up bar with your toes touching the floor. This decompresses the spine, specifically in the lumbar region. Then do the hyperextension or cobra pose in yoga. Do this for four sets each. Your bulged disc should go back to place in a month if it's done consistently on a monthly basis.

Great tip man! Thanks for that! I use to do that 1x a week on pilates! Shoud I do that every day before or after gym?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Great tip man! Thanks for that! I use to do that 1x a week on pilates! Shoud I do that every day before or after gym?
I say before.

Video demonstration.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have great hair, and nice pictures man.
Thanks man!

Checked yours too... Have a nice shape and muscle composition! Keep that way bro!

You should try to do some artistic photos (like musician style), you will be like those famous artists! And women will chase you like crazy chics haha

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna check that! I was always curious about. Is it ok for the one who have disc protrusion? It's kind similar to herniated disc, and Im having a hard time going back to lifting weight... Taking care and need more days of rest when I make a intense workout.

I had a lumbar injury in 2019... and Im only being able to return my workouts now! =/

If calisthenic don't have much impact, that could be a great alternative for me!
There are many levels to his calisthenic program, a lot of TUT workouts and a lot of form break down. I think it could be somewhere beneficial to start and see what kind of tolerance you can build up.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say before.

Video demonstration.
Thats good information man! My physiotherapist was giving me some exercises not suggested in this video! The ones that guy told that can worse the problem.

Really glad about that! Gonna try it this week and check if it works! If yes, Im gonna stop spending money with pilates haha

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Thats good information man! My physiotherapist was giving me some exercises not suggested in this video! The ones that guy told that can worse the problem.

Really glad about that! Gonna try it this week and check if it works! If yes, Im gonna stop spending money with pilates haha
A lot of self physical therapy can be done for free by researching on the internet.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal The guys here are absolutely correct. And remember, they are not trying to tear you down. They are trying to help you and I think you do know that.

In order to attract women, you need to get rid of that eager puppy dog look. You remind me of a puppy that is so eager for someone to love it. You need to tone down that eternal smile of yours and work on a more serious look.

Listen carefully: Women find that look repulsive because the flow of energy is completely from them to you. You project that you’re reactive to all forces around you, instead being a force in your surroundings.

You need to start thinking in terms of projecting your own energy. Next interaction with anyone at all, male or female, say to yourself “This is MY interaction. It goes the way I want it to go” and take ownership. Make it an interaction that you both enjoy and end it prematurely (“I’ve got to get back to what I was doing”).

Regarding working out, just get going with the equipment you have. You don’t need to be ripped to attract women. Just a fit look is what takes you into the next league. For most women, just a fit look with a triangular upper body is enough to give her the tingles.

I’ll repeat: Lose the perma-smile. See if you can get a good beard going. You need to toughen up your look.

Regarding your home gym, is it possible for you yourself to finish assembling it instead of the guy you hired? One critical aspect of masculinity is the ability to use tools and BUILD things. This kind of thing spills over into your masculine projection.

There’s plenty of hope for you but you need to ACT. Too much theorizing, and not enough doing.

You have an entire “how to” manual at your disposal in all your threads. The guys here have been going out of their way to help you.

What proactive step are you going to take tomorrow, Monday, in order to get this aspect of your life handled?

It’s time to move out of the theoretical into the practical. What are you going to do? How are you going to integrate the advice we’ve been giving you and bring it into your reality?

What are you going to do about your look? About your clothing? Working out? Cardio vs weights balance? Nutrition? We want to see some concrete steps.
Once I get muscle should I quit using old for dates and dumpster diving and try and find someone to meet them in person?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, but that should come naturally and reveal itself.

Stop worrying so much about the big picture. The big picture is always overwhelming. I recommend that you read the book, “The One Thing”. It teaches you to break down large tasks into tiny little steps that are not overwhelming.

Your next step: Get that home gym assembled.
Are you able to fo it in your own?

That’s your ONLY concern right now. Get it assembled.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BECAUSE WOMEN CARE ABOUT HOW YOU MAKE THEM FEEL NOT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE
That concept has always made total sense to me. But it brings up the question how do you make them feel?

Because so much of PUA stuff seems directed at trying to make them feel bad about themselves, insecure or whatever. The negs, the "Yeah, you're pretty but that doesn't count, what do you really have to offer?". Making them think you don't notice them, or don't care about them, or have better options than her, etc.

So are you trying to make them feel good, or bad, or are you trying to give them the roller coaster ride?

I think you have a masculine look, you look like a guy who might pull a knife out in a bar fight lol.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man. Trust what me and @cola said. Try a short cut with a beard. Light skinned black dudes slay with a beard because it adds that masculine edge.
Ima cut it short, but try a light shadow instead of a beard. Never liked having a beard... it makes me feel like a shaggy old imam, whereas I want to be like a brown Roger Moore Bond (lol):

Now compare him without a beard here, to with a beard here:

1581881812546.png1581881790199.png

It doesn't look like the same person!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man. Trust what me and @cola said. Try a short cut with a beard. Light skinned black dudes slay with a beard because it adds that masculine edge.
Here's a short cut... do I get closer to Moore? LOL..

That video seems to be stuck on "processing" forever, but I think you can at least download it to view it. Shyt quality though.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Of course, but that should come naturally and reveal itself.

Stop worrying so much about the big picture. The big picture is always overwhelming. I recommend that you read the book, “The One Thing”. It teaches you to break down large tasks into tiny little steps that are not overwhelming.

Your next step: Get that home gym assembled.
Are you able to fo it in your own?

That’s your ONLY concern right now. Get it assembled.
Going to text the guy see how much he will charge. I'm busy so hard to find time to do it myself.

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I sit around 215-217. When I started really using strictly calisthenics I weighed around 185. Definitely worth it for the mobility, especially if you really get into some of the advanced movements. Nutrition and hydration go a long way when lifting weights, as well as timing your macronutrients. Keep after it!
Yeah, that's so true, I'm still amazed by calisthenics and things like planches, levers etc. I started at about 140 and reached 165 for the two years I did calisthenics, I'm shredded and all but I want to get to your weight. It's amazing that you did that only with calisthenics though, I had no idea it's possible, or at least for me, because I kept getting shredded but couldn't gain as much as I do now in the gym. Idk. But it definitely helps a lot in the gym to have calisthenics background, I got a better start than the skinny guys. How long have you been training to achieve all that if it's not a secret? :D

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's so true, I'm still amazed by calisthenics and things like planches, levers etc. I started at about 140 and reached 165 for the two years I did calisthenics, I'm shredded and all but I want to get to your weight. It's amazing that you did that only with calisthenics though, I had no idea it's possible, or at least for me, because I kept getting shredded but couldn't gain as much as I do now in the gym. Idk. But it definitely helps a lot in the gym to have calisthenics background, I got a better start than the skinny guys. How long have you been training to achieve all that if it's not a secret? :D
So I’ve been training for 10 years and I went strictly calisthenics for a year, 3 years ago. I hit a plateau in my physique and needed a change of pace so went straight for calisthenics. To clear the air, most of my gain has came from weight lifting with a bodybuilding mentality. That is my goal that is why. I used calisthenics to push me over my plateau years ago but I normally lift weights now with a few calisthenic movements mixed in. I throw calisthenics out to everyone in a rut or just getting started because it really helps build a solid foundation for further growth. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I do believe your background with strictly calisthenics will help you get to a good weight for your goals.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm shredded and all but I want to get to your weight.
You'll need to go on roids too in that case, you won't get supernatural results with natural methods bro. Look.. I'm sorry to be the one raining on the parade and again I don't hate on roids... but that's the truth you need to know.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll need to go on roids too in that case, you won't get supernatural results with natural methods. Look.. I'm sorry to be the one raining on the parade and again I don't hate on roids... but that's the truth you need to know.
You’ve lost your mind. You obviously don’t understand nutrition and diet. This is the second time you’ve brought this up, you come off as the same guy that hates on other men in a gym that make progress and blame it on “roids” instead of dedicating time to achieve a goal. This thread is supposed to be positive.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’ve lost your mind. You obviously don’t understand nutrition and diet. This is the second time you’ve brought this up, you come off as the same guy that hates on other men in a gym that make progress and blame it on “roids” instead of dedicating time to achieve a goal. This thread is supposed to be positive.
Nah bro, don't try to start your routine with me. All I'm doing is telling him the truth that you did not which is that he won't get supernatural results with natural methods, no matter how much sleep he gets, how much free range beef and broccoli he eats and which training protocol he uses. He specifically said he wants to get to your weight, and I told him what he needs to do to do so. I won't refrain from telling the truth in a neutral manner just because someone doesn't like it and takes it as an attack on them.