Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro....no offense but that is so Florida 1994.

Here in S Cal....no guy worth anything wears any of that. It's old OLD.
Remember most trends start out here in CA.
Yeah bro hold on a sec, what biggoal wears actually IS the style down in Florida. It’s weird as hell, and personally I think it looks kinda gay being more up north myself, but then again, it still is Florida lol...

There’s 3 states that are just different from the rest of the US—California, Texas, and Florida. And it’s not that all trends start out in Cali, it’s just that that’s the seat of major media (Big Tech i.e. Silicon Valley, Holleywood, etc. ). But not everything sticks. Plus, you also have to remember that you gotta look good in the eye of the people you’re around since those will be the people you will be dating. biggoal isn’t gonna be dating someone from LA or someone from the amazon rainforest, he’s over in Florida. That means that he has to calibrate himself to the people, style, and trends that are there. Not to the ones in the Southwest.

Now with that being said, the truth is that if you look good, you can rock out just about anything regardless of trends, and THAT is the point most people should be striving for.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I can appreciate all of the physique talk and advice, it really does nothing beyond a first look. If a woman is interested in you it does not really matter. (unless she is a health/clean/fashion freak) I was in a horrific motorcycle accident when I was 21, paralyzed my left arm and hand (shattered into about 20 pieces) broken colarbone , one neck vertebrae and 3 back vertebrates. I cant work out, I cant run, I cant lift etc. This also limits me to being involved in many outside activities such as gym and dance classes etc.

Yet I have always had success with very good looking women and always get smiles and hellos when I am out. Most chix can't tell as I usually wear leather jacket or hoodie to park my hand in the pocket. A straight 80+% only see my arm once I get them home (unless its summer). Some women do believe that how you take care of yourself (looks/physique/fashion) is an indication of how you will care for them, which I can understand.

Some such as @biggoal keep going on about seeing (to his eye) low HB guys (age, looks, physique) with high HB women, and cant figure out why...

BECAUSE WOMEN CARE ABOUT HOW YOU MAKE THEM FEEL NOT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE
Looks still get your foot in the door much more easily tho, that’s for sure. You start off on a level playing field rather than a disadvantage.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks still get your foot in the door much more easily tho, that’s for sure. You start off on a level playing field rather than a disadvantage.
True, just passing hottie today at the mall, on opposite escalator she looks at me, a guy infront of me thought it was looking at him, she pulled away immediately! Thats how it is.. Same as an untractive women look at me, i pulled away fast too. But there are exception to this when a girl are genuinely atracted to you for who you are, an even that a hotter guy can easily pull her away..

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on the girl.

Hot teenagers basically only care about looks. They wouldn't consider hooking up with someone they deem not good looking no matter how you make them 'feel' lol

But certainly I think it changes. Older women seem to care way more about things like humour and even masculinity (I noticed even as a kid of like16 that older women loved muscles, whereas all the girls I knew didn't like them much at all and went for the tall, skinny pretty boys)

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you get women on tinder to swipe on you since tinder goes by mostly looks? I mean what turns them on to swipe on you before even talking to you?
you saw my pics, and I link my Insta, which is very good and highlights my travels, my area, sunsets and a few pics of me.
my Tinder profile says literally nothing about me. It is a ramble of text, something about daydreaming blah blah
however... that blah blah is obviously piquing the interest because it is so very different to anything other guys put in theirs.
I been OLD for 15 years, so... there are things that work and dont, its also why my openers and text game is strong.
and well... i have beautiful eyes, so im told.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal your not a bad looking guy at all but I think your problem is your "swagger" as in you look like you have no edge to you, kinda nerdy, goody too shoes type of guy.

Women dont want to fvck those guys, they consider them "Lame" or "uncool" guys without sex appeal, this is what the young girls mean when they say hes lame or has no swag(the way you carry yourself/presentation)

Luckily, at your age most women stop caring about those things but you still need some edge to you.

You look like the kinda guy who has never been in a fight, cant defend her or yourself, not much of risk taker ect, see where I'm going?

This is not to bash you but to bring awareness to your problem and sometimes that involves blunt honesty.

You could clean up with women if you just had some sex appeal, women want to be able to look at a guy and think to themselfs "he could fvck my brains out" not a guy who looks like he plays warcraft on his PC all day while eating ravioli.

The way you walk, talk, move, body language, your look ect is your swagger, your sex appeal.

Like I said, your a decent looking guy, but I guarantee your look and how you behave around women is not the way a guy who bangs lots of women would look and behave.

Try to be a little more edgy, more dominant, more masculine, if your as small as you say then you need this times 10.

Put yourself out there more and expose yourself to some sh!t, take some risks, go through some sh!t so you can develop some masculinity, you look like you need to toughen up, too soft looking, when it comes to friends and being a womans little teddy bear then you will be great! But if you wanna get laid and have women desire you then you must get some masculinity/swagger......

A little ****iness in your demeanor wouldnt hurt either.....

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man you look good with your hair low bro ( no homo). I think you should rock the clean cut look. It looks better than the high top look. You should get all the girls that have a crush on Barack Obama lol....naw but seriously you are good to go in my opinion.
Thanks, I started wanting to do something else with my hair than just shave it all off because:

1) I didn't want to be another number in the crowd of black guys with a shaved skull
2) I thought there must be some way to make the hair look attractive, is shaving really all I can do

What do you think of this guy's haircut? this is actually what I wanted to do earlier but didn't get around to.

1581857926692.png

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're ripped dude, very good asthetic, is that only from calisthenics? I really want to ditch the weights and just do calisthenics and jump rope
He looks great but from his 2nd picture especially you can tell that's roids haha, I'm not hating on it, just saying the truth so guys don't get any hopeless aspirations.

PS. I can't believe people are still taking biggoal seriously and don't have him on ignore. That guy is the most successful troll I've ever seen.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He looks great but from his 2nd picture especially you can tell that's roids haha, I'm not hating on it, just saying the truth so guys don't get any hopeless aspirations.

PS. I can't believe people are still taking biggoal seriously and don't have him on ignore. That guy is the most successful troll I've ever seen.
Yeah he better change or started sniffing on glue soon.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
How much do you weight? You look great. I started with calisthenics and did it for 2 years but switched to gym recetly as I couldn't see that much results, probably my routine and nutrition were wrong, but doing well with the lifting so far.
Right now I sit around 215-217. When I started really using strictly calisthenics I weighed around 185. Definitely worth it for the mobility, especially if you really get into some of the advanced movements. Nutrition and hydration go a long way when lifting weights, as well as timing your macronutrients. Keep after it!

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score

Haha thanks for the compliment. Everyone here that posted has phenomenal features. Not sure why that biggoal fella can’t get it together.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@biggoal The guys here are absolutely correct. And remember, they are not trying to tear you down. They are trying to help you and I think you do know that.

In order to attract women, you need to get rid of that eager puppy dog look. You remind me of a puppy that is so eager for someone to love it. You need to tone down that eternal smile of yours and work on a more serious look.

Listen carefully: Women find that look repulsive because the flow of energy is completely from them to you. You project that you’re reactive to all forces around you, instead being a force in your surroundings.

You need to start thinking in terms of projecting your own energy. Next interaction with anyone at all, male or female, say to yourself “This is MY interaction. It goes the way I want it to go” and take ownership. Make it an interaction that you both enjoy and end it prematurely (“I’ve got to get back to what I was doing”).

Regarding working out, just get going with the equipment you have. You don’t need to be ripped to attract women. Just a fit look is what takes you into the next league. For most women, just a fit look with a triangular upper body is enough to give her the tingles.

I’ll repeat: Lose the perma-smile. See if you can get a good beard going. You need to toughen up your look.

Regarding your home gym, is it possible for you yourself to finish assembling it instead of the guy you hired? One critical aspect of masculinity is the ability to use tools and BUILD things. This kind of thing spills over into your masculine projection.

There’s plenty of hope for you but you need to ACT. Too much theorizing, and not enough doing.

You have an entire “how to” manual at your disposal in all your threads. The guys here have been going out of their way to help you.

What proactive step are you going to take tomorrow, Monday, in order to get this aspect of your life handled?

It’s time to move out of the theoretical into the practical. What are you going to do? How are you going to integrate the advice we’ve been giving you and bring it into your reality?

What are you going to do about your look? About your clothing? Working out? Cardio vs weights balance? Nutrition? We want to see some concrete steps.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, I started wanting to do something else with my hair than just shave it all off because:

1) I didn't want to be another number in the crowd of black guys with a shaved skull
2) I thought there must be some way to make the hair look attractive, is shaving really all I can do

What do you think of this guy's haircut? this is actually what I wanted to do earlier but didn't get around to.

View attachment 3556
Nah man. Trust what me and @cola said. Try a short cut with a beard. Light skinned black dudes slay with a beard because it adds that masculine edge.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve always wished I could sport some scruff, but even though my hair is still light brown with hardly any gray at all, in my 30s my beard started coming in stone cold gray. I never hear of anyone else experiencing this, hence my thought that I must be a freak of nature in this regard.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve always wished I could sport some scruff, but even though my hair is still light brown with hardly any gray at all, in my 30s my beard started coming in stone cold gray. I never hear of anyone else experiencing this, hence my thought that I must be a freak of nature in this regard.
I don’t think the grey beard would take away your attractiveness if anything it would make you look distinguished.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting topic!

Normal shot:

IMG_20200216_133510-min.jpg

And a tip that gave me some kind of success on tinder, instagram, I really suggest to make some professional shots... Easy to bang on tinder or instagram... It makes a good up in yourself doing some like that... So it worth the price and the girls behave way different with that.

img3.jpg

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent a lot of time following Chris Heria and his calisthenic programs and it did wonders for my physique. Really was the staple back when I swam.
Gonna check that! I was always curious about. Is it ok for the one who have disc protrusion? It's kind similar to herniated disc, and Im having a hard time going back to lifting weight... Taking care and need more days of rest when I make a intense workout.

I had a lumbar injury in 2019... and Im only being able to return my workouts now! =/

If calisthenic don't have much impact, that could be a great alternative for me!