Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I have a little sister who is 19 and if I found out she was dating a 36 year old man I’d probably go to jail for manslaughter, so no. 19 is too young for 36.

22 and up please.
Dont know for sure. Shes probably 21 but looks young. Last two years that all she does though so I know she hasn't been in high school for at least 2 years. Still there are guys on here in their 30s that would go for that. So when on occasion you do see a 19 year old tight body on old or bumble and tinder you dont swipe them.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
On dates I was wearing Calvin Klein jeans, Ralph Lauren Polo Sport shirts with the big logo, Hilfiger polo, jeans, etc. Like a college guy would dress like. Am I dressing too young when going on these dates with women close to 40?
Bro....no offense but that is so Florida 1994.

Here in S Cal....no guy worth anything wears any of that. It's old OLD.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont know for sure. Shes probably 21 but looks young. Last two years that all she does though so I know she hasn't been in high school for at least 2 years. Still there are guys on here in their 30s that would go for that. So when on occasion you do see a 19 year old tight body on old or bumble and tinder you dont swipe them.
I’m not 36, I’m 30. But even still 21 and over my preference is 25-27. I have nothing in common with a 19 year old I couldn’t deal with having to converse with them.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I was gonna say this but didn’t want him to feel attacked. High end designer is Louis Vuitton, Givenchy, Amiri, Dsquared, Balenciaga..
The stuff you named could be found at any marshals.

Serenity

Reaction score
This is true. It's hard to imagine any of these guys having issues finding decent women, but of course the pickins' for quality are mighty slim. What an insane world we live in!
Unlike many other forums, this one hasn't given me the sense that the top posters are a bunch of basement dwellers. The pictures confirm that many guys here not only have their game straight, but also the looks.

I'd like to add that looking like many of the guys here do isn't exclusively an advantage. It attracts everyone, including a large amount of sh!tty women. I have that problem to a lesser extent because I don't look muscular, I don't have to filter as much since trash women mostly target the most superficially good looking guy present. So thanks guys, I guess.

Seeing how many of you look it makes sense to me that quality of women and filtering them is an issue. Not saying to tone it down, I just get it more than I did before.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro, here's a couple more pics that might indicate what you mean. Neither has a beard shadow so I would have to add that of course. But which closer cut is closest to what you mean? If neither is close, do you have a google picture to show it?

View attachment 3476

View attachment 3477

PS. I was in the navy over the summer when I was 16 which I really appreciate having done, but I haven't been in since then. I would recommend anyone who hasn't been in the military to do a 3 month or whatever stay, you will learn new values giving you a new perspective. When I came back, the vain atomism of civilian life seemed empty and corrupt to me by comparison.

Thanks, I just prefer the younger look of being clean shaven or having a shadow over having a full beard, but everyone else seems to prefer the opposite haha.
hey man you look good with your hair low bro ( no homo). I think you should rock the clean cut look. It looks better than the high top look. You should get all the girls that have a crush on Barack Obama lol....naw but seriously you are good to go in my opinion.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Down here in fl that's what I see the kids wearing. The Hilfiger and Ralph lauren store at the mall is always pack with people in their 20s.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 3507
View attachment 3508
View attachment 3509

6'1, 200 lbs, 22 years old. Although I get looked at and get approached often, my main issue is that most people seem to think that I'm 30 or in my late 20's and they can't seem to shake off the fact that I'm 22 lol. Just finished school and going back and about to secure a good income with a couple jobs. In the process of moving out as well.
haha bro I think you could be a Chad lite man. Keep it up bro. Good work on the physique.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Progress pic and a head shot.

You younger guys got one up on me in the gym, but I think I’m doing ok for a guy about to turn 47 in 2 months.

View attachment 3515
Hey man you look great especially for 47. Yeh I can see that you did well with women in your life. This is especially true if you were also a musician in a band.You got the square azz John Hamm jaw line haha. Nice bro.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Down here in fl that's what I see the kids wearing. The Hilfiger and Ralph lauren store at the mall is always pack with people in their 20s.
Key word being kids.

You aren't a kid.

Remember most trends start out here in CA.

No one wears that stuff bro.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my best friends and a business partner is Chad Johnson from the Bachelor ABC series. He is 36. I think your age. You could get the same hair and beard as him. And add on 80 pounds. :)

Not saying you have to dress just like him.....I mean his name is literally Chad haha. But take some tips. Athleisure is HUGE out here.

Link to his page.

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d be more than happy to help you reach your physique goals.
You're ripped dude, very good asthetic, is that only from calisthenics? I really want to ditch the weights and just do calisthenics and jump rope

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
One of my best friends and a business partner is Chad Johnson from the Bachelor ABC series. He is 36. I think your age. You could get the same hair and beard as him. And add on 80 pounds. :)

Not saying you have to dress just like him.....I mean his name is literally Chad haha. But take some tips. Athleisure is HUGE out here.

Link to his page.

Hes a chad. Maybe he can hook me up with some hot friends of his lol.

The current bachelor though what's up with that? He doesn't look like no super chad and is rather plainish looking. I mean hes good looking but doesn't stand out and nothing you wouldnt see irl everyday.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unlike many other forums, this one hasn't given me the sense that the top posters are a bunch of basement dwellers. The pictures confirm that many guys here not only have their game straight, but also the looks.

I'd like to add that looking like many of the guys here do isn't exclusively an advantage. It attracts everyone, including a large amount of sh!tty women. I have that problem to a lesser extent because I don't look muscular, I don't have to filter as much since trash women mostly target the most superficially good looking guy present. So thanks guys, I guess.

Seeing how many of you look it makes sense to me that quality of women and filtering them is an issue. Not saying to tone it down, I just get it more than I did before.
Screening women is much automatically done when you done improving overall of yourself which includes emotionally and physically, you attract on what you are, you wont be attracted to damaged goods once you get yourself straight, the problem is there arent abundance set of quality good looking women IRL.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve always thought it would be interesting to poll the membership to see how people imagine the more active members look. For example, I can’t help but imagine that @zekko looks a little like Captain Kirk because of his iconic avatar.
Well, I do have a more up to date picture:

And here's one showing off my physique:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I can appreciate all of the physique talk and advice, it really does nothing beyond a first look. If a woman is interested in you it does not really matter. (unless she is a health/clean/fashion freak) I was in a horrific motorcycle accident when I was 21, paralyzed my left arm and hand (shattered into about 20 pieces) broken colarbone , one neck vertebrae and 3 back vertebrates. I cant work out, I cant run, I cant lift etc. This also limits me to being involved in many outside activities such as gym and dance classes etc.

Yet I have always had success with very good looking women and always get smiles and hellos when I am out. Most chix can't tell as I usually wear leather jacket or hoodie to park my hand in the pocket. A straight 80+% only see my arm once I get them home (unless its summer). Some women do believe that how you take care of yourself (looks/physique/fashion) is an indication of how you will care for them, which I can understand.

Some such as @biggoal keep going on about seeing (to his eye) low HB guys (age, looks, physique) with high HB women, and cant figure out why...

BECAUSE WOMEN CARE ABOUT HOW YOU MAKE THEM FEEL NOT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
While I can appreciate all of the physique talk and advice, it really does nothing beyond a first look. If a woman is interested in you it does not really matter. (unless she is a health/clean/fashion freak) I was in a horrific motorcycle accident when I was 21, paralyzed my left arm and hand (shattered into about 20 pieces) broken colarbone , one neck vertebrae and 3 back vertebrates. I cant work out, I cant run, I cant lift etc. This also limits me to being involved in many outside activities such as gym and dance classes etc.

Yet I have always had success with very good looking women and always get smiles and hellos when I am out. Most chix can't tell as I usually wear leather jacket or hoodie to park my hand in the pocket. A straight 80+% only see my arm once I get them home (unless its summer). Some women do believe that how you take care of yourself (looks/physique/fashion) is an indication of how you will care for them, which I can understand.

Some such as @biggoal keep going on about seeing (to his eye) low HB guys (age, looks, physique) with high HB women, and cant figure out why...

BECAUSE WOMEN CARE ABOUT HOW YOU MAKE THEM FEEL NOT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE
I agree but when it comes to old since you use old a lot everyone says it's about looks, especially for the under 35 women you tend to get. Most on here say you need looks for old to work. I agree with that but I think the over 35 crowd cares more about your traits as a person and money more.

How do you get women on tinder to swipe on you since tinder goes by mostly looks? I mean what turns them on to swipe on you before even talking to you?