“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Classic love song "When A Man Loves A Woman" is actually a case study in SIMP behavior....

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
A lot of popular songs of the last 4-5 decades have been beta. Phil Collins songs have very strong beta themes.
I agree.

I heard 1954's 'Sincerely' by The Moonglows tonight.
If one substitutes she for he in the lyrics that would make more sense, otherwise...a beta song.

Man, I loved that song as a teenager. (I still like 50's music)

Should be a song sung by a woman to a man instead, I understand that now.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Popular songs are always for women. Get the women to follow you and men will show up because women are there. It's a business. Romance, and sex sell.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
As a teenager, I grew up with a group called "The Knack." They were the perfect blend of power-pop and songs about lust. Their song "My Sharona" is still played on the 'oldies' stations. Their entire LP was about scoring with girls and not the typical "boy meets girl/boy loses girl."

Even back in the late 70's, this group received a lot of heat about their debut LP lyrical content (citing the group as misogynist and sexist) .
Their response?

They didn't cave in. Instead, they released their 2nd LP and titled it "But the little girls understand."

With today's attitudes, a band with commercial aspirations wouldn't think of producing such an album. And if they did, they'd apologize and donate their proceeds to the "National Organization for Women.
 
Top