Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Classic love song "When A Man Loves A Woman" is actually a case study in SIMP behavior....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually met Danica McKellar (Winnie Cooper) when she gave a graduation speech at UCLA'S math department graduation....

She was probably late 30s at the time but she still had that innocent girl-next-door vibe....

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of these songs are designed to appeal to women. Especially the boy bands - these songs are written to tell women what they want to hear and daydream about (men promising committment and free sheet)

christie

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of popular songs of the last 4-5 decades have been beta. Phil Collins songs have very strong beta themes.
I agree.

I heard 1954's 'Sincerely' by The Moonglows tonight.
If one substitutes she for he in the lyrics that would make more sense, otherwise...a beta song.

Man, I loved that song as a teenager. (I still like 50's music)

Should be a song sung by a woman to a man instead, I understand that now.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Popular songs are always for women. Get the women to follow you and men will show up because women are there. It's a business. Romance, and sex sell.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a teenager, I grew up with a group called "The Knack." They were the perfect blend of power-pop and songs about lust. Their song "My Sharona" is still played on the 'oldies' stations. Their entire LP was about scoring with girls and not the typical "boy meets girl/boy loses girl."

Even back in the late 70's, this group received a lot of heat about their debut LP lyrical content (citing the group as misogynist and sexist) .
Their response?

They didn't cave in. Instead, they released their 2nd LP and titled it "But the little girls understand."

With today's attitudes, a band with commercial aspirations wouldn't think of producing such an album. And if they did, they'd apologize and donate their proceeds to the "National Organization for Women.