"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Church Girls?

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
they are usually the freakiest chicks so im excited bout this girl i just met. what is yall expierences?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Originally posted by MarkHammond
they are usually the freakiest chicks so im excited bout this girl i just met. what is yall expierences?
the sexual repression by the church usually makes em more adventurous.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
If they are "freaky" then that really doesn't put them in the category of 'church girl' does it? She is just another wh@re - not a revelation there!
 
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
el estado de la sol
There's some kind of mentality they get when they lose their moral and go on a rampage. I was the second guy one like "pure, I don't want to do anything until I'm married" church girl had sex with and she was either almost or the best sex I've had just because of the fact she was intergetic and up for anything... but then again, that's the only one I've been with and it might have just been that girl.
 

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
415
Reaction score
2
Age
50
Location
tn
I have to agree with PRL on this one.

She obviously isn't a "Church Girl." Maybe her parents are, mayber her family is and she might be dragged along, but she by all means is not what they call a "church" girl.

Maybe thats something she tells this guy and tells others because she doesn't want to be known as a "SLUT" in her town.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top