Chubby Chasers

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've been noticing when I go out, having lost a lot of weight myself, is how many of the girls are overweight. (I am in the US). These are girls who are young, well dressed, have pretty faces, but are just seriously overweight. I would say over half of the girls in any club are overweight. Of the normal/thin girls, most have average faces. So, maybe only 1 in 5 girls are truly attractive: nice body and nice face. And I don't mean exceptionally attractive, just attractive enough to spend time gaming.

Many of my friends find these big girls attractive. I sometimes look at them with shock as they try (often successfully) to "pick up" these girls. I even think my taste in girls is changing a bit as I begin to see the world through their eyes a bit.

Do you guys consider a heavier girl attractive? What's frightening to me is that these girls may actually come to think of themselves as hot, and start getting an attitude, just like girls who actually are attractive.

Question 1: what is the appeal of the bigger girl?
Question 2: are guys who chase big girls suffering from low self esteem or are certain guys just naturally attracted to bigger builds?

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
total_afc said:
are guys who chase big girls suffering from low self esteem or are certain guys just naturally attracted to bigger builds?
You pretty much nailed it here. The mentality of an AFC is that if they get rejected by a "big girl" it won't mean anything. They aren't risking anything. Their chances of success are immeasurably higher as well, especially if they posses anything close to "average" looks.

There IS someone for everyone, but the amount of "chubby chasers" out there is likely absurdly disproportionate to the number of guys who are genuinely attracted to larger ladies. Some people are just looking for love an acceptance and will put up with it to get that.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats AFC stand for?

I HEAR YOU about overly fat girls getting the hot chick attitude, it just makes me laugh.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Some guys like thick chicks. Not flabby fat fvcks but chicks with some meat who can throw the ass around are A-ok :up:

And to answer you new brother, AFC means: Average Frustrated Chump. What you are until you pop your cherry.

Read the bible.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snatchmaster said:
The nice thing about really obese chicks is that you can pretend they are a giant breast with a vagina. :D
That's just plain nasty. What's worse is the article from the May '07 Details magazine.

Super-size Me!

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
That's just plain nasty. What's worse is the article from the May '07 Details magazine.

Super-size Me!
That is an entertainingly horrible article. Great to read. I've sent it to everyone I know.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi2u said:
That is an entertainingly horrible article. Great to read. I've sent it to everyone I know.
And I bet they will love you for it... ;)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thick girls, fat girls and obese girls are all in leagues of their own. Say not to fat and obese, that just nasty. Thick girls are where its at with their accentuated body parts. Nice thighs, plump ass and big titties...muy bueno.

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so what is the difference? A pic of each as an example would be good, anyone, not just oakraider can post. Sometimes, I wonder if "thick" is euphemism for "fat?"

oakraiderz2 said:
Thick girls, fat girls and obese girls are all in leagues of their own. Say not to fat and obese, that just nasty. Thick girls are where its at with their accentuated body parts. Nice thighs, plump ass and big titties...muy bueno.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's just disgusting. It's unhealthy, unattractive, and shows a lack of self respect. I don't understand how anyone could be attracted to it. I got hit on by this fat girl at a bar a few months ago and I didn't know what to do; I didn't want to be mean and tell her to fvck off, but I also didn't want to give any indication that I had any interest in her at all. It's a sticky situation, that's for sure.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
total_afc said:
OK, so what is the difference? A pic of each as an example would be good, anyone, not just oakraider can post. Sometimes, I wonder if "thick" is euphemism for "fat?"
Fat girls: have a gut, small titties or big, fat tits (eww), fatness everywhere on their body.

Thick girls: bigger than average ass and thighs, but not fat. Nice stomach, big boobs, and is in good shape.

Thick girls are pretty much the same as skinny girls, but a bigger frame thats much better...jea.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man, that article is disgusting. Yet morbidly fascinating....kinda like a train wreck... :p

And yeah, thick girls are where its at :)