Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Christmas Presents?

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I'm exclusive with now is pretty cool, LTR material, I'm not sure what to get her for Christmas. I think "dominating the frame" extends even to gift giving, so I want to give her something she'll like but I don't want to go too sentimental since we've only been seeing each other for 5 months. I also think I'd like to give her a few smaller presents then one large present. Total budget: $100. Your thoughts?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the first Christmas with any woman I'm planning on keeping around, I make her something. I don't write poetry or anything, just make her something that requires you to use talent.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be interested in this too. My chick is pretty well off and has heaps of jewellery and stuff.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't suppose it would suffice to take her to church? Naaah! Not for a holy day!

See, that's why I hate Xmas. It long ago ceased to be a holy day. Now it's just an excuse for greedy rich merchants to manipulate women and children into shaming men into burning money and ruining their household finances.

EDIT: and the state is right there waiting for you to get into an argument, go out and get drunk, so their DUI checkpoints can jail you and impound your car.

Every criticism we make of bridezilla weddings can be repeated about Xmas.

What can you do with only $100? You can't even take her to Vegas.

I have to disagree about making a substitute art project for an Xmas present. Because that's what it comes across as: a weak substitute.

Last edited:

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes this can be a challenge with a woman that has everything she wants.

I've bought a narcissist a decorative mirror before and she loved it.
I've bought another a tennis racket so we could play in the spring.
Small music system for one so her home office giving her quality sound all day.

Other ideas ..
2 theater tickets where you get half back ;)
A book on paradise islands to visit (cheap, hint at things you want to do ...) - this one is a must even as a side order.
Ebook readers / tablets - some are quite cheap.
A picture album with all the photos you've taken together or while together with comments on the side (this cost me 20 bucks with printed photos and was loved).

It depends on the woman, some just have everything, but some of the items in "Other ideas" are easy.

SH

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say she's LTR material, but it doesn't sound that serious yet. $100 is a lot, I'd scale it back. Or make her something as Des said.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only 5 months? $100 is way too much. might turn her off since you are not even in an LTR. go with the smaller gifts. buy her something she likes. like a couple of dvds or some cd's or a couple of books. if you go expensive and she goes cheap you look like a fool. i wouldnt go over $40 -50 if that. dont buy anything fancy it will turn her off if her feelings are not the same as yours.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I reply, let me ask you a serious question: why do you want to give her a gift?

I'm not trying to be a douche or a smartypants. It's an honest-to-goodness question: What is the reasoning behind the gift?

Edit: Wait... you're not in an LTR with this girl!? Forget it. She's not A Woman in your Life™.

Edit2: Okay, nevermind. I misunderstood. You are in an exclusive relationship with this girl. How many of those 5 months have been exclusive? Also then, the original question still stands: what is the reasoning behind the gift?

Last edited: