Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Christmas at 18

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So now this is my first year being 18. I don't feel drastically different at all but my attitude has changed a bit. This year, I had no Christmas spirit. I didn't even ask for anything other than a fitbit and a food scale. I haven't opened up presents yet but I'm sure my mom got me more things. Last year was really cool because I got a PS4 and some games to go with it, clothes, other things I can't remember.

This year, I had no christmas spirit. The buildup was virtually nonexistent. I don't get excited about many things anymore. I am sort of cynical.

Only cool thing about being 18 is I can vote.

How do you guys feel? How does the idea of Christmas change as you age? I'm beginning to witness firsthand.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Christmas is my favorite holiday. With that being said, I feel the same way about it now that I did as a kid.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I believe that Christmas is a pagan holiday and that it has only one purpose; however, I am a huge advocate of every single one of the average Christmas beliefs.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I believe that Christmas is a pagan holiday and that it has only one purpose; however, I am a huge advocate of every single one of the average Christmas beliefs.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!
Well...yes and no. The Pagan Holiday was called the Festival of Saturnalia which was held 12/17-12/25. However, the early Christians wouldn't stop celebrating the Festival of Saturnalia so they decided to move it to coincide with it.

It actually was the ultimate if you can't beat them, join them at the time.

http://www.simpletoremember.com/vitals/Christmas_TheRealStory.htm

Last edited: