“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Christian dating

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
It will be worth it, she (whoever she is for you) will be worth it, there in lies the other problem; they know they are worth it and therefore will make you work that much harder to get them.

Like you say Deadly_Assassin, most of them see any confident, funny guy that is good with the ladies as a guy who has only one thing on his mind, and it's tough to prove that with you it isn't true.

I asked a girl from my Church one time out for coffee, she told me point blank, "I don't want to give you any false expectations, particularly with someone from my own church!" so yah!
 

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
VA
Yeah, its takes some time with christian girls. I failed to get one girl's number at the beginning of the semseter, but I haven't given up. I decieded to take it slow and became her friend. I tease and flirt with her all the time, and she seem to show more intrest everyday. She invited me to her chruch, and im thinking about going someday.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
they know they are worth it and therefore will make you work that much harder to get them
True, but they know that they are worth getting another Christian guy(most of them anyway), so if you fit in that catagory, it's balances it'self out.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by Deadly_Assassin


This is my problem, I can be friends with them, but they all think that i am after their panties. They all see me as a confident, funny guy but not LTR material. How do I change this? Maybe I shouldnt talk about sex so openely any more, hmmmm.
Haha, you answered your own question. I'd think your best bet would be to be upfront about your sexual morals. The ones who are saving sex, will respect you a lot for it.

I had no idea so many fellow DJs here had the same morals as me. Good to see all you guys here!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
Haha, you answered your own question. I'd think your best bet would be to be upfront about your sexual morals. The ones who are saving sex, will respect you a lot for it.
cheers, I just told my christian mate today that I am a virgin, he didnt believe and said it just couldnt be possible. He honestly didnt believe me for ages and probably it still hasnt sunk in.

Later on I was chatting to my other christian mate and my interest and her mate was there. He goes to the main uni and so does the interest as well. But then he starts telling me in front of my interest on how all these girls from uni know me and stuff and think I am kinda hot. Straight away my interest turns away and doesnt seem to be interested in our conversation.

another thing I am working on at the moment is trying not to get jealous. Its been a long day for me. I always pray and try leaving it upto God whenever I see my interest. I always say that I am going to trust in you Lord cos I know you gonna help me out. Everytime I do this I get tested. Either some other guy will go sit beside my interest, even though they are just friends I get a bit worried (shouldnt for a christian and a DJ), or she will start talking to someone else. But one thing I have realised that if I pass this test by not getting phased by it and saying I am trusting in you Lord and actually letting it go for a few moments the interest will always come and talk to me :D


what about you guys any experiences to share? Has anyone got the I am not ready for a relationship line? how did things go from then on?
 
Top