skinnydart
Master Don Juan
It'll be worth it guys, keep it up!For me I dont wanna have sex before I get married.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
It'll be worth it guys, keep it up!For me I dont wanna have sex before I get married.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
True, but they know that they are worth getting another Christian guy(most of them anyway), so if you fit in that catagory, it's balances it'self out.they know they are worth it and therefore will make you work that much harder to get them
Haha, you answered your own question. I'd think your best bet would be to be upfront about your sexual morals. The ones who are saving sex, will respect you a lot for it.Originally posted by Deadly_Assassin
This is my problem, I can be friends with them, but they all think that i am after their panties. They all see me as a confident, funny guy but not LTR material. How do I change this? Maybe I shouldnt talk about sex so openely any more, hmmmm.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
cheers, I just told my christian mate today that I am a virgin, he didnt believe and said it just couldnt be possible. He honestly didnt believe me for ages and probably it still hasnt sunk in.Haha, you answered your own question. I'd think your best bet would be to be upfront about your sexual morals. The ones who are saving sex, will respect you a lot for it.