BlackDragon
Don Juan
Do most of the rules apply to christian dating? I was taught you were sposed to start off as friends. Once you start dating, no kino or kissing. This sucks!
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Why? There's nothing saying Christians can't kiss.Once you start dating, no kino or kissing. This sucks!
If you want to make this into another "C0ckblocked by Jesus" thread, then go ahead.Originally posted by BlackDragon
Do most of the rules apply to christian dating? I was taught you were sposed to start off as friends. Once you start dating, no kino or kissing. This sucks!
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I would say yes. You must still have that ****y funny attitude, play hard to get with the girl, not call her everyday, action dates not act desperate etc.Do most of the rules apply to christian dating
Some people might disagree with what I have to say about this one. I think theres nothing wrong with being friends first. But you must always keep your sexuality open, act like a man, a lot of kino, and play hard to get (challenge). The chicks just wanna be friends first because they wanna make sure the person they are interested in is the right person for them. This may be because they have been hurt in their past relationship or that they are after serious long term commitment (marraige) or both. This always seems to be true for the chicks that are really into their faith.I was taught you were sposed to start off as friends
In christian relationships the couple are not meant to have sex till they get married. Therefore most couples set boundaries like no kissing below the neck, and no holding hands in public places especially church etc. But sometimes even with these boundaries in place the physical desire in a person can take over them and tempt them into sin. Thats why most pastors will say no to kissing and holding hands especially if you have poor self control.Once you start dating, no kino or kissing. This sucks!
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Good point, I'm right with you. It's good to know there are some of these on the board.Rock on bro , Im a Christian, have morals and values and I will not have sex before im married
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.