"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Childish games? Or busy?

Adams1991

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2018
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Age
35
So this girl I number closed on the street 2 weeks ago. Texted her same night. No response. Texted again 4 days later . No response.

Yesterday I called her, she picks up instantly and we talk for about an hour. Great convos.

After we hang up she initiates texting again, laughing over how it took 2 weeks for us to finally catch up.

Few texts in she goes cold again. Unread.

On WhatsApp she puts up a picture/selfie status each time I put up one. Sees mine, puts up one in return.

But keeps leaving messages unread again.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Adams1991

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2018
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Age
35
I figured.

Gonna do one more phone call conversation and ask for dinner. Then based on response gonna either proceed or delete and move on
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
She doesnt like texting back and forth. She's ignoring your texts so that you'll call her
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
She doesnt like texting back and forth. She's ignoring your texts so that you'll call her
I seem to like this one. Makes sense. But I wouldn’t ask her to dinner. That’s way too much. TELL her you want her to come along for a stroll to some outside mall or something. Take a walk unless it’s cold out. You can’t touch her at dinner anyway. Can’t really hold hands or anything meaningful
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I figured.

Gonna do one more phone call conversation and ask for dinner. Then based on response gonna either proceed or delete and move on
What has she done to deserve a dinner? Drinks bro...drinks.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Coffee bro, actually, a nice walk....
I'd rather not even go on a date than go on a cofdee date. Might as well bring a pillow and blanket and fall asleep.

And who the hell is walking in December? Its like 20 degrees out...Lmao...
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
laughing over how it took 2 weeks for us to finally catch up.
No......it took 2 weeks of her other options not working out before she decided to communicate with you.

Few texts in she goes cold again. Unread.
Oh look......her other options might work out after all.

You showed interest. You number closed. Congrats because most guys cant get that far.

I think you did yourself no favors by messaging her so quickly after getting her number.

I would have never stuck around long enough to invite her out. Cant open my messages? No problem. Next woman up.

I agree with @marmel75 . If you are going to go down swinging, do NOT invest in a dinner. Tell her that you are going to such and such place after work for a drink and ask if she wants to join.

Anything but a YES and you should be dust in the wind. There is a difference in showing your interest and chasing. You are definitely in chase mode and you need to get into C-Ya mode.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
So this girl I number closed on the street 2 weeks ago. Texted her same night. No response. Texted again 4 days later . No response.

Yesterday I called her, she picks up instantly and we talk for about an hour. Great convos.

After we hang up she initiates texting again, laughing over how it took 2 weeks for us to finally catch up.

Few texts in she goes cold again. Unread.

On WhatsApp she puts up a picture/selfie status each time I put up one. Sees mine, puts up one in return.

But keeps leaving messages unread again.
Womwn who are interested will bend over backwards to get at you.

A chick's car broke down, was in the shop and she took three buses to get at me.

Not doing it right kuz.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
I didn't read all the details but there's no such thing as busy when a girl interest levels are very high, only lukewarm or no interest.

The sooner you fall back and focus on other girls you may spark her interest.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
No......it took 2 weeks of her other options not working out before she decided to communicate with you.



Oh look......her other options might work out after all.

You showed interest. You number closed. Congrats because most guys cant get that far.

I think you did yourself no favors by messaging her so quickly after getting her number.

I would have never stuck around long enough to invite her out. Cant open my messages? No problem. Next woman up.

I agree with @marmel75 . If you are going to go down swinging, do NOT invest in a dinner. Tell her that you are going to such and such place after work for a drink and ask if she wants to join.

Anything but a YES and you should be dust in the wind. There is a difference in showing your interest and chasing. You are definitely in chase mode and you need to get into C-Ya mode.
You have been added to my list of guys who got this game down packed.....
 

Adams1991

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2018
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Age
35
I didn't read all the details but there's no such thing as busy when a girl interest levels are very high, only lukewarm or no interest.

The sooner you fall back and focus on other girls you may spark her interest.
Yes I agree.

Her interest level in person was through the rood.

Over the phone very high

But during texting dips heavy
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Adams1991

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2018
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Age
35
I agree with all the fellow posters saying no to dinner. Coffee or drinks at most.

Will update after the 2nd phonecall
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
She sounds like an extrovert. Extroverts typically hate texting.
They don't respond to text messages the same way as introverts do.
You should've called her 4 days later instead of texting her.

It doesn't sound like she's playing games.
The communication dynamics between the both of you is off balance.
You are trying to communicate to her from an introverts perspective and it isn't working.
 
Top